Bonus 5.0

" Happiness isn't permanent, you can't really control it.
What you can control is your SMILE
Smile More, Worry Less..."

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

" Papa... Papa..." As I came inside the house all the three came running towards me.

" Hi... Kids... I've your favorite surprise... " I said handing them the bags.

" Woof... Woof..." It was Aurum.

" YUP! Aurum, you haven't been forgotten..." I threw his bone towards him. He wriggled his tail. I think we've bonded somehow. I find him cute now.

" Ansh!" It was Ahana. All the four stopped, gathering around me.

I had brought their favorite pastries and chocolates. I wasn't allowed to on a weekday but today I went for a meeting and couldn't resist myself.

" There is something for you as well, hon... " I smiled.

" Ansh! Yesterday, they had so many sweets. And you know how lazy your kids are. They don't even brush properly at night. You aren't suppose to bring so much junk food home..."

" Mumma... We shall have only one bite..." Ayan said.

Aman and Aavaya nodded.

" You shan't. Look at their audacity, Ansh... After I deny them, they still are adamant... " She quickly came towards us and took the bags from the kids and she even took the bone from Aurum.

" Ahana... Are you crazy? How can do this? Let them have it today..."

" You are spoiling them way too much. You said the same thing yesterday... I really don't understand why do you want to go against me, always."

" What? Are we really fighting on this?" I said removing my tie.

" Yeah! Everybody here is grounded. No more sweets and pastries and no bones for anyone for a month.... " She said. All the tiny pair of eyes were at me, waiting for me to rescue them.

" Ahana... You can't boss around. They are my kids too. I know how to take care of them. They are eating all this... That's final... " I said taking the bags again.

" Ansh! They already had their dinner. All this is going in the dustbin..." She snatched the bag again.

" Kids... Take Aurum to his den and then go to your room. I will bring these for you... " I gave a stern look to Ahana.
She looked agitated.

" It's alright, Papa... We're not hungry. Thanks... Good night... " Aavya said and they hurried away.

I looked at Ahana. I was furious.

" Ahana... That's wrong. I am their father... " I shouted.

" I know... Shouting won't prove anything. " We were definitely in a fight now.

"I know what's good for them as well... " I shouted folding my culfs twice.

" Of course, you know... You know how to spoil them, how to pamper them and how to make my life miserable... " She said fiercely.

" Ahana... Are you pregnant? Coz... I really think its your hormones speaking... " I said sitting on the sofa now.

" Ansh... " She was bewildered. I agree that came out way too upfront.

" You... I know that you want the babies to love you more. You are getting insecure coz they spend a lot of time with me.. Isn't it? You're jealous. " She stood right in front of me with her hands folded. She looks adorable when she's flustered.