+15+

Sans' POV

She comes back with a small carrot and sticks it in the middle of the snowman's face. She looks like thinking for a while, then plops down on the snow beside me. "Done!" "Wait." I used my magic on the snowman. The magic faded away after a few seconds. "Okay, now it's done." "What did you do?" "Hello, creators." The snowman spoke, the pebbles for the mouth moved as it spoke. "Oh.. That's cool. And creators? So like.. we're it's parents now?" "You could say that.." Snowflakes collected on my head. "Hmm.. well what should we name them?" "How about Sans Junior? Or would you like Star Junior better?" "Nah, what about.. Carrot?" "Carrot? Why Carrot?" She tapped her nose. "Oh... Okay.. That makes sense." "Thank you, creators. Now I must go, for I would like to travel. Goodbye." The snowman phases into the ground, going somewhere? ... Well my magic did more than make it sentient, I guess..

"They grow up so fast." She sheds a fake tear. "Heheh. I snow, right?" "Wow, at least 10 hours without a pun said. That's like.. a new record." "Woah, yeah.. I should write that down." Frisk and Papyrus stop in front of us, huffing and sweating. "So who won?" She asks. "FRISK... HAS BEATEN... THE GREAT PAPYRUS... WHOOH." Pap sits down on a lump of snow. "Yeah.. It was... a long and hard... battle..... I need to lie down..." She lied down on the snow, making a small snow-angel.

"Hey, do you know somewhere I can get this charged?" She brings out her phone. "Oh, Alphys might have a charger for that.. but she's all the way in Hotland." "Oh.. that must be far then..." "I can take you there..?"

"Really? That's a pretty far jump.. you have enough energy for that?" "YES, BROTHER. THE LAST TIME YOU WENT THAT FAR, YOU NEEDED TO TAKE A DAY OFF FROM SENTRY DUTY." "We can walk to Waterfall then go straight to Hotland I guess..." She thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Then it's settled. I'll bring you there, and when you're done just call me." I stood up, dusting off the snowflakes. "Be careful, you two. I think I remember seeing the last time you were alone together." Frisk winked. I glared at her. She saw us this morning?!?

"OH, AND YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ATTIRE, HUMAN Y/N. HOTLAND IS.. HOTLAND. THE GREAT PAPYRUS ADVISES YOU WEAR A T-SHIRT AND LEAVE YOUR HOODIE HERE." She nodded, taking off the hoodie revealing a white tank top with 'KEEP CALM AND LISTEN TO MUSIC' in blue print on the front. Frisk took the hoodie.

 Frisk took the hoodie

"..."

"Uh... Earth to Sans, come in Sans.." He waved a hand infront of my face. "H-Huh, what? Sorry, uh.. let's go." The heat seeped into my cheekbones. The other two started building a snow castle. "Yeah, let's go." She walked beside me, we started walking towards Waterfall.

A/n: I'm a fucking genius I just thought of the greatest idea for the finale this second I love my imagination and my brain you're gonna love it

"So... just a random question but, How does this work? And eating?" She poked my gut. "Well, all I can tell you is mmmmmmmagic." "What about Papyrus? I don't see his gut.." "Well all I know is we can make it appear and disappear at will. Eating is like in human's digestive systems except everything gets converted into energy." "Ohh... okay. What about keeping your bones from falling apart? Don't you need muscles for that?" "Again, mmmmmagic. We can't separate them from the body and reattach them, though.." I am so evil.

"Oh, okay. That makes sense." I let my left hand fall off. "AHH!" "WOAH ARE YOU OKAY?!" She picked up the hand and tried reattaching it. "OH NO AND WHAT IF YOU'RE LEFT HANDED SHIT DO I CALL PAPYRUS?!" "Pfffbt, Hahahahahah." I laugh, reattaching my hand. "You dirty liar." She pouted, furrowing her eyebrows at me. "But I am left handed, though. Wow, I gotta hand it to ya, you fell for that one." "Tibia honest, I did." "And it was very humerus." "Is this a phalange?(Science fact: phalanges are bones. Phalange—challenge)" She grins. "You're bONe." "Loser has to be the winner's servant for a day and it can be any day, as long as it lasts 24 hours. And we only stick to one topic per round." "Alright. Prepare to lose, Star!" "Not on my watch, Bones!" Bones is my nickname now. Ok. Wait, she held up a watch. Damn, ok it's starting.

"What did the ocean say to the other ocean?" "What?" "Nothing. It just waved." "I sea what you did there. What do fish get high on?" "I dunno, what?" "Seaweed." "That's actually pretty good. But you're nofin compared to my skill." "True, true.. I did fall hook, line, and sinker into your last trick." "This means war, you do know that right?" "Yes. And I am preefared for anything you throw at me." ... okay thats.. ok. "I got nothing." "Ha-ha! One point for me!" "You might have won this time, Star but let's see how you fare against my special attack!" I went into a fight stance, emphasizing special attack. "Bring it on!" Her eyes gleamed in the dim light of Waterfall.

"Punchlines." I went to my normal walking position. "You have no idea how bad I am at punchlines, it's gonna be a tiebreaker next round." "Uh-uh-uh! You can't give up just yet, you need to say one first." "Hmm.. okay. Are you made of Selenium and Xenon? Cause you're SeXe." I snort. "Okay, nice try. Do you like Beryllium, Oxygen and Neon? 'Cause I wanna BONe you." She starts blushing. "Yeah, you win.."

"Tiebreaker round starts now! And That wasn't my special attack. This is." "Okay, lay it on me." "Are you a banana? 'Cause I find you appeeling." "A pun and a punchline in one.. glorious.... I might lose but this is about the best I've got. How does NASA organize a party?" "How?" "They planet." "That was horrible." "I know, I am ashamed." "Yay! I win!" I fist pump. "Okay, I think this is close enough for me to teleport." I put an arm around her, and we teleport to Hotland in front of Alphys' door. Oh shit.. wait... she can't see me like this! This was a mistake.. oh jeez..

"Uh, well you're here now, just knock and then she'll come unlock the door. Gotta go bye—" "Where are you going? Don't you wanna introduce me first?" "Well, I... Um... I-I guess..." The door slides open, revealing a yellow dinosaur in a white lab coat and glasses. "Oh.. Sans. W-What do you want? A-And who's this?" She had a bit of anger in her voice, probably because of.. last month...

"This is Y/n, uh, she needs a phone charger and I thought you could help her out. You're also a social media wiz and she needs help signing up for those... so.. yeah... I'll.. go now." I teleport back to my room, exhausted.

"Ugh... I guess I could just nap.. wait for her call.." I got into bed and went to sleep.

--

Word count: 1200

Question for you guys: Why does Sans feel uncomfortable around Alphys and what does he mean by 'because of last month'?