|16|

Your POV

"Hi." My voice cracked. Now the situation is more awkward.

"Uh, c-come in." She walked inside, the door staying open. I stepped in, it got less hot. The door slid shut on it's own, probably automated.

It's quiet, almost too quiet. But the sound of machines running and a far-away sound of an Anime kinda replaces the eeriness. Wait, Anime? AnImE?!

"Do I hear.. Do I hear Anime in here?" I start smiling. "Y-Yes, I'm just about to start watching Spirited Away. Y-You like A-Anime too?" She stutters a bit, probably just nervous. But I can hear joy in her voice. "YES." I just answer.

"Oh my Asgore, have you met Undyne yet?" "Nope." "Well s-she likes anime too! We should binge a series some time!" "RWBY?" "What's that?" "Oh my God YOU NEED TO LEARN, I JUST NEED A CHARGER AND I CAN SHOW YOU MY FANART, THE SERIES, RWBY CHIBI, EVERRRYYYYTHINGNGNGNG!!!" I squealed, flailing my arms around. "Ok, (calm down, Y/n.) It's not really drawn like Anime but it's AnimeTED. It's like Anime-styled, though." "Okay! Let's watch that after Spirited Away, follow me. OOOH I'm so exited for a new series! I only get to watch Mew Mew Kissy Cutie and the other Mew Mew, and some other movies that fall down so this is great!" She scampers off to a secret door hidden in the wall, where there's a big fluffy couch, a bunch of pillows, a TV with some kind of device under it, and the room is covered in various Anime posters. I follow, the door shuts behind me. "Wait a minute." She goes out the door and comes back seconds later with a charger. "Here, we can charge it while watching!" "Oh, thanks Alphys!" I plug the charger into a socket in the wall then connect the other end into my phone. It opens, showing me the black screen with empty battery. Wonder how she got a hold of an iPhone 6S charger...

"Also, I already watched Spirited Away. It's really good and I yelled 'OTP!' at a particular part." "Really? Well then let's start it!"

(Only vid. I could find so far, sped up a little but the voices are pretty much the same. BTW, if you Haven't seen the movie yet, I suggest you watch the video above. There are spoilers to the best parts in the next few seconds.)

~•Timeskip to end of the movie•~

"OH MY ASGORE THAT WAS AWESOME! And the part where they held hands? HACHIRO FOR LIFE!!! OOOH I HAVE TO SHOW THIS TO UNDYNE!" "Yeah!! And it was a little sneaky though for Yubaba to do that test... nonetheless it showed how clever Chihiro is!" "And Haku looks adorable in that hairstyle!" "People are arguing whether his hair color is green or black because of his eye color, haha... Oh! You have to watch 'The Cat Returns' and 'Howl's Moving Castle'! It's another few from Studio Ghibli and they're really good like Spirited Away! I think there are a lot more from Studio Ghibli that are great, I've just seen the three." "Cool! Now, show the RWBY that you speak of." Didn't notice it before, but she stopped stuttering a while ago.

I grab my phone from the charger, 79%. "Okokok, so there are 4 volumes at the moment, waiting for volume 5 and it's about a girl named Ruby Rose and it takes place in the world of Remnant and her sister Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna go to Beacon to train as huntresses to fight the Grimm, evil monsters that terrorize the world of Remnant, and when Ruby grabs Beacon's attention by kicking some bad guys' asses at a Dust Store, dust is a great big deal in Remnant, they decide to let Ruby study at Beacon with Yang and the gang, calling themselves RWBY and Ruby has a really cool scythe as a weapon and she's a lot younger than the others but That doesn't stopherfromtryingtobeatdownthebadguys *deep inhale* And they're also friends with another group consisting of Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie, and Lie Ren named JNPR and it's awesome and I love it." I breathe.

"Oh.. That sounds cool! I have to search that some time.. and you said fanart?" "Yeah!" I swiped through the phone, tapping the Photos and showing her the art.

"Now That's a katana." She looked impressed. I started giggling. "Ruby actually says that in one of the episodes of RWBY Chibi." "Wow, haha." She flipped through more of the fanart. She gave back the phone. "Also, keep the charger. It's the only one here, but I doubt I could make a phone with the technology now.." "Maybe when the Barrier is broken, you'll be able to do just that. And thanks again." "Your welcome!" She smiled.

"It's nice to share my favorite things with new people." "Uh-huh. And, what's up with you and Sans? He had an arm around you." Her smile grew. "U-Um.. well, we're.. we're just friends, yeah." My cheeks heated up. "Just friends?" She giggled. "Okay then. Well, you wanna stay for Noodles?" "Yeah, I could eat something. Last time I ate? I forgot, to be honest." I chuckle. "Come to my trove of Noodles and Soda!" She lead me to a refridgerator filled with all types of instant noodles and soda bottles. "Mild spicy, Spicy, or Extreme spicy? And, lemon soda or grape?" "I'll take Spicy, thanks. And grape, please." She brought out a cup of Extreme Spicy and Spicy instant noodles, and two bottles of grape soda.

She pressed a button and a table and chairs appeared from out of the ground, with some hot water and forks. She set the noodles, pouring the hot water into the cups. It steamed, then living up to it's name, instantly cooked and were ready to eat. "You built this lab?" "Yup! With the help of... um.. I forgot their name but they were the former Royal Scientist of the Undergrond. They made greag inventions too." We started eating the noodles. Spicy noodles are fine, if you ask me being a spicy food person. But I wonder how Extreme Spicy noodles taste..

After eating and finishing the soda, I wave to her goodbye, going out of the lab. I check the time. 7:21 PM. Wow, I spent that long watching Anime and showing Alphys RWBY. I call Sans on the phone. "Heya Star, ready to go?" "Mmhm. And don't try teleporting here all at—" He materializes infront of me, phone in hand. "Once." I end the call, stuffing the phone and charger into my hoodie pocket.

"Are you okay? Do you have enough energy to teleport back?" "I'll be bone tired once we get to my room, but I'll be fine after a nap. And to repay me, since I won the pun challenge a while ago, you gotta be my teddy bear again." He put his phone in his jacket pocket. I blushed. "O-Okay. Let's go." He put an arm around me and teleported. I'm gonna have to get used to the dizzyness effect..

We got to his mattress, and pulling me down, he did the same thing from this morning. I heard light snoring, he's probably sleeping already. I am a bit tired now too so I'll go to sleep aswell.

~•Dream Sequence•~

It's dark. Why this dream again and of all dreams it had to be this one? I blink, expecting to end up back at the party. I'm still in the dark, alone. Maybe not, then.. I start sweating, it's really quiet. "Uh, hello?" I call out nervously.

"Greetings."

"I am Chara."

--

Word count: 1288