/21\

A/n: I'm gonna be cliche and put in Drop Pop Candy

Sans' POV

I'm only doing this for Star. And I swear if Alphys planned shit for her and me, I'm gonna...

Eh. I'd thank her. I am bad with relationships, and one with her is an example.. so it's a really big help if she were to do that for me of all monsters.

~•Timeskip to getting to the party•~

"Good that y-you guys c-could c-come." "Thanks for the invite too, Alph." Y/n said. "No p-problem, haven't hosted a p-party in like forever. Come in, Undyne just set up the Kareoke m-machine! A-and I invited Catty and Bratty too, they were p-passing by and we w-were friends since we were kids." We walk inside, the Kareoke machine on a small stage, a giant couch, and some tables—giant couch?

Your POV

Sans walks over to the couch and sits down, really chilled out. Like he just found the perfect seat for his non-existent ass.

A blue fish humanoid with red flowing hair stands beside the machine. When it catches sight of me, it looks at Sans then to Alphys and sighs deeply, retaining a toothy grin. It walks over.

"So, you're the other human's sister?" "Yup." "And you're human too?" "Yup."

She glares at Sans, and he shoots one back..? "Well I'm Undyne, Alphys' girlfriend. Nice to meet you... uh.." "Y/n. Nice to meet you too." Alphys' girlfriend? Aww, that's sweet. She seems pretty nice, apart from the fact that Sans and her are holding a staring contest I don't know about. And it's pretty intense.

"O-Okay guys, so I called you all h-here not just for K-Kareoke and a party, but like a contest. Other games too, b-b-but I'm not spoiling anything y-yet! The game mechanics are.. uh.. Undyne?"

"Oh, right. Contest is by teams of two each, in order to win there will be two judges—Alphys and I—that would—" "Who said anything about only two judges?~" A box shaped robot blasted through a wall, sending pieces of fake wall through the air.

"M-Mettaton?" "Uh, what?" Sans stood up from his comfy seat on the couch.

"Yes, darling! I'm gonna be a judge for your little competition to make things more exciting!" "How is that gonna make things exciting?" Sans mutters, chuckling.

"O-Okay then. Undyne, you m-may continue." "Uh, one judge instead so we can join... that would give you a score on a scale of one to ten. The highest pointers win. And team picking is done by the judge.. so.. MTT?" "Hmm.. Frisk and Papyrus, you two are teamed." Mettaton examined(?) Sans and then me. "You two, teamed." Ok, I've done that before with him. This should be easy! Only my friends are watching, no cameras.. yeah!

"Catty, Bratty, you two are teamed and.. Alphys and Undyne. Draw straws or whatever fits you to see who's first."

"Alright then, punks. The twist is a random song is gonna play and you gotta sing it or lose! So good luck and.. Alph and I are gonna win!" "NYEH HEH HEH! DON'T GET TOO COCKY, UNDYNE! FRISK AND I SHALL WIN, AND YOU KNOW IT!" "Bratty, we gotta win this! Like OMG, Mettaton's judging!!!" I look at Sans and he's sweating for some reason.

"Sans, you okay?" "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Uh, who's going first again?" "I dunno, didn't pick yet." "Sis, we're about to start!" She tugged my sleeve. "What?! When did you pick who goes first yet?" "Oh, don't worry. You two are last!" "Oh.. uh ok.." I sit down on the couch next to Sans.