Chapter 10

Picture of Rebbecca on side......

It was now the first week of November. It’s been almost nine weeks in this school. I was doing great and now I really liked it too. My teachers were happy with me and I had good friends. Noah and I had come very close in the past few days. He was having lunch with me and my friends, now his too. Noah drove me home and has dinner with me every day. On weekends, we hang out at his place.

My parents loved him specially my mom. Why wouldn’t she? He is so polite and behaves like a good whenever they are around. I smiled remembering the time when he first met my parents. He literally charmed them. Someone tapped on my shoulder, bringing me back from my world.

“It’s time for the game. Here take this. Let’s go.” Will said handing me Noah’s number and pulling me towards the gym.

I need to put this on. “Yeah just a second, let me wear this.” I said showing the jersey and pulling my hand out of his hold. I quickly put it on. Will was tapping his one foot on the floor. He always did that when he got impatient.

“You don’t always need to man handle me, you know.” I said teasingly walking a few steps behind me slowly on purpose.

Will turned around and was frowning at me.” You are doing it purposely.” He said looking at me accusingly. He looked slightly annoyed but was fighting a smile.

“Doing what?” I asked innocently, biting my lower lip. He laughed and took my hand pulling me towards the gym again.

Rachel was not coming today so, I was sitting with Will. We walked inside and sat on our regular seats in the second row. I was talking to Will about when someone called me. I looked around to see Noah waving at me from the corner. I got up and went to him.

“You are going to come with me today?  Noah asked. Rachel was absent so, I was going to get changed at Noah’s place. Today was again a party after the game whether they win or lose.

I nodded. “Yup. Now go play, all the best.” I said punching him on the shoulder lightly.

He nodded and winked at me. I looked around and no was looking at us so, even I winked at him. His eyes went wide for a few seconds before he composed himself. He was looking at me amused then, he shook his head in disbelief and walked away.

Did I just wink at him? That was so stupid but it was worth seeing that mixture of amusement and confusion. I sat down next to Will and looked at ahead. At the same moment Noah’s eyes met mine and I couldn’t look away. Totally worth it.

The game started and I couldn’t stop looking at him. He was playing with a small smile on his face and looked totally focused. I was getting nervous just by looking at him why does he have to be so hot? He turned around and scored a basket for his team. He was so happy, I could melt. I love seeing him happy. It makes me happy.

No one had such an effect on me till I met Noah. Everything with him is different. I can be just the way I really am only around him. He is the very center of my world. My world just revolves around him; nothing matters to me more than him. Just in three months this boy has swept me off my feet. Even when I am not with him, I always think about him. Noah’s just one touch is enough to make tingles and shockwaves spread throughout my body.

Even his smell is soothing. I love him so much. Shit, did I just say I love him? Do I? Oh my God! I love him. How come I dint realize it before. There were so many signs but, I just refused to accept it. The knowing smiles Rachel, Amber and Rosie exchanged. Now I get it they have known it all along that’s why they kept looking at us like that. How could I not understand? I love him so much maybe I always did.