Chapter 11

Picture of Noah on the side…………..

The weekend passed very slowly. It felt like years. On Saturday, like usual I spent my day with Noah at his place. I had fun off course, but I so badly wanted to say those three words. I just couldn’t gather any courage. We talked about anything and everything, except what I actually needed to talk about. It is seriously frustrating.

And here I am sitting on my bed on a Sunday, texting Noah. He had called me in the morning and we talked for a few minutes and were now just texting. I phone buzzed in my hand. It was Noah. Why is he calling me right now? He never calls in the evening.

“Hey. Everything ok?” I asked concerned. I have known him for three months now. He never calls at this hour unless, he needs something.

He chuckled. “Yes everything is ok. I wanted to tell you something. But, you are always thinking in a negative way.” He said.

“That is so not true. Anyway what do you have to say?” I asked quickly changing the subject. I agree I am a little pessimistic but, I am not going to tell him that.

He sighed and was quiet for a while. Noah and quite, strange. “I was in the music store just an hour ago. I met someone.” He said.

Whom did he meet? Was it a girl? I felt jealous. “Whom did you meet?" I asked.

He didn’t say anything soon. Damn, he is killing me. Just say and get over with it. “A girl. She is joining our school from tomorrow. Her name is Cassie and she is from Ohio.” He said excitedly.

I knew it would be something like this. “Oh.” I said. I couldn’t come up with anything else. I love this boy and he is telling me about some girl. How am I supposed to react?

“That’s all you are going to say, oh? Really?” he asked. I can imagine him shaking his head in disbelief with a small smile playing on his lips.

I don’t know what else to say. “Then, what should I say? You met her and had fun.” I said frowning even though no can see it.

He chuckled softly. Yeah just keep chuckling. I am sure you’re having fun. “Oh, are you jealous?” he asked.

“No. Why would I be?” I said instantly even though it was not true. I love him and it gives me the right to be jealous and I don’t think anyone would disagree with me.

“Don’t worry. You’re still my no 1 girl.” He said sincerely and I smiled. I believed him. But, I thought for a minute that he liked this Cassie.

We talked on the phone for an hour when, he finally hung up. I could talk to him for hours without a break. He is so easy to get along with. I had to sleep now, tomorrow was Monday. My phone vibrated, it was a text from Will.

Please tell me that you talked to Noah. Xx

Will have been texting me throughout the weekend to ask the same question? Did you tell Noah? He was helping me I know but it’s not that easy. He won’t understand that unless, he falls in love with someone. I hope he didn’t tell anyone. I had asked him not to so, hopefully he wouldn’t have.