Chapter 11: The Date

Krissy's Point of View
Morgan was applying a light layer of blush to my cheeks. She was then going to apply my lip color and she was done with the makeup. I got up from my seat in front of my vanity and walked over to the full size mirror in my room. I gasped at what I saw.

I was wearing a pair of dark wash boyfriend jeans with light beige wedges. My top was a three-quarter, white lacey top. My hair was in a half up, half down. My makeup was simple, light colors on the eye and a nude lip. I had light blush on my cheeks.

 I had light blush on my cheeks

I wasn't going to try hard. If Blake has been chasing me for the last two months, he won't care what I wear. Besides, we're just going to the diner. Yet, he doesn't know I know that.

I'm still worried about not being Krissy for the night. He asked for me to be his server, yet I wasn't going to be. Hannah was our server. She's the only one working, along with Sally. Sophie is going out with Asher.

She flipped out when he asked her to go out on a date with him. She was also surprised that her brother didn't murder him from wanting to be with his sister. I guess Blake really is turning a new leaf.

"You look amazing." Morgan said while looking at me. I blushed. I felt pretty and not hot like i've looked as Kate. I felt like I was actually Krissy, yet I wasn't.

"Thanks." I said softly. I looked at the time on the wall and saw it was almost time to leave. My nerves started to build up.

"You're picking him up, right?" Morgan said. I nodded. It was the only way I could make sure Blake didn't know where I lived. He's gonna come sooner than I liked since we're partners in Spanish. If he picked me up as Kate, he'd definitely know i'm also Krissy.

"Yeah. I should leave." I said grabbing a tan off the shoulder bag. I stuffed my phone and wallet in. Morgan followed me behind.

"Have fun Kris." She said when we reached my front door. My parents weren't home. So Morgan was going to have the whole house to her self for a couple of hours. She was sleeping over so I could tell her everything. Sophie was also coming over later.

"Thanks Morgan." I told her. I gave her a quick hug before walking out of my house. I started up my car before backing out of my driveway.

After a couple of minutes of driving, I pulled into Blake's large neighborhood. The houses were extravagant as I remembered. Everything was full of luxurious things, things I never had. I felt jealous, but that feeling soon disappeared.

I sometimes resented my parents for not taking money from my grandparents, but I knew they did it for a good reason. I just wished I was able to go to college. I don't like having to worry about where i'm going and how i'm going go pay for it. It's stressful and it takes a toll on me both physically and mentally.

I parked my car in the Tyler mansion driveway. I took a few deep breaths before walking up the steps to the door. I rang the doorbell. A few seconds later the door open.