Chapter 22: The Binge

Krissy's Point of View
Dinner was awful. Adam continued to caress my thigh the entire night. I would push his hand away but that would only encourage him more. I thought about asking to be excused, but my mom glared at me when I was about to speak. I guess she was able to read minds. I mean she is my mom.

I just sat there, not enjoying this family dinner. The turkey didn't even taste that great this year. It was dry and the mashed potatoes weren't even smashed. That only added to my ever need of going home. I really wanted a burger from the diner with some fries and a chocolate shake. That sounded delicious actually. Maybe as soon as we get back i'll get some. I needed to.

"Kristina, will you show Adam the restroom please." My grandmother asked. I perked up upon hearing me name, hoping she would say I was excused or that dinner was over. However, I am clearly not excused. I nodded at her, getting up. Adam did the same. An evil smirk was plastered amongst his face. What does he have planned? He can't make this day any worse.

"So Krissy, what's got you down in the dumps?" He asked once we were in the hallway. I ignored him and continued to walk. As soon as I show him where the bathroom was, I was going back to the table. Maybe I would enjoy dessert without him hovering over me. I hope that at least had some flavor.

"Here." I said pointing towards the door. I waited for him to walk in, but he didn't. I frowned. What is he doing?

"Krissy, what's wrong?" He asked. His voice was laced with sincerity yet I didn't believe it. He could be faking it for all I know.

"Nothing. Just use the damn bathroom." I said crossing my arms over my chest. He studied me some more before sighing. He walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I waited for lock before sighing. Did I really look that depressed? Could he see my tears from earlier? Could he sense my sadness?

"Hey Krissy. If Blake did something to you, i'm sorry. He's a jerk." I heard him say from the other side of the door. I sighed. I guess he was able to tell something happened.

"It's nothing Adam." I continued to tell him. I heard a chuckle. I watched the door, waiting for him to come out.

"He was angry when he came home. He must have done something. He was happy when he left." Adam said. I heard the toilet flush and then the faucet open. Water splashed, filling up the silence. I didn't want to ask, but I wanted to know.

"He was angry?" I asked. That only made my mood drop even lower than it was already. Blake hated me. I had the chance to tell him the truth since the start and I decided not to just to have the bad boy in my life a little longer. Now i'll never have him in my life again. I messed up and there was nothing I could do.

"I'm telling you Kris, whatever happened, Blake was angry about it. You should talk to him, try to fix whatever problem is between you guys." He said opening the door. He gave me a soft smile. I just stared at him. Why was he being so nice? I thought he hated him? "Now come on. We have dessert left."

-

I heard a knock outside my door. I didn't bother to even respond. I was deep in icecream and twinkies. I didn't need anybody else. Netflix was the only person I needed to talk back to me. The only thing it said was asking if I was still watching.

"Come on Krissy. I know you're in there." I heard Sophia's voice. I paused the movie. I hadn't seen or heard from her in weeks. She was off with Asher. I was fine with it since I had Blake but now I don't.