Chapter 17: The Meeting

Blake's Point of View
I threw the can into the trash. It was the first day of winter break and I was already drunk as fuck. Some of the boys and I decided to celebrate and somehow ended up in my backyard with a keg. I wouldn't be surprised if people began to show up.

"Dude." Daniel, one of the guys slurred. We all turned to look at him, well one of him. There was at least three of him in my view. "This is epic."

"Yeah dude." Xavier slurred. Everyone nodded. I smirked. When weren't my parties epic.

"Blake?" A girly voice called out from behind us. We all turned and saw my sister standing there. Her arms were crossed across her chest and she looked angry.

"Hey sis." I slurred. I took another gulp from my beer and nodded. I'd need to refill my cup soon.

"What are you doing?" She asked in disgust. She walked up to us and picked up all the plastic cups from the ground. When did all those get there? "Mom is coming tomorrow."

That statement only encouraged me to drink more. I did not want to see my so called mother's face. She could never come back and see if i'd care. She's a lousy ass mom. I'm better off without her.

"So?" I said to her. I downed the rest of my cup and stood up to get another one. I walked over to the keg and quickly filled up my cup, spilling some in the process.

"This house is trashed." Sophie said. I rolled my eyes. So dramatic. It's not like the queen was coming.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" I asked her. I turned towards the boys who had amused looks. I smirked.

"You know what Blake. Do whatever the hell you want, but don't come running to me when Kate is fucking some other guy." Sophie said before stomping away. I watched my twin go into the house and slamming the back door.

"Damn Blake. Who's Kate?" James asked. I narrowed my eyes. I instantly sobered up at the mention of Kate. I was here getting drunk and being careless when I had so many things to worry about. Yes I had my evil and careless mom coming into town tomorrow, but I also had my date with Kate. I could already tell the day was going to be a roller coaster and sadly, it was one I wasn't looking forward to.

-

Kate stood in front of me with a gorgeous smile. She giggled as I pulled her close to me. I had my arms wrapped around her waist as her arms were wrapped around my neck.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered. Her cheeks tinted pink for what seemed like the millionth time that night.

"Blake." She groaned, trying to fight off her grin.

"I mean in it babe." I said to her in a serious tone. That only seemed to brighten the redness.

"Oh shut up and kiss me." She said. I pulled her tighter and closed my eyes. I could feel her breath on mine and our-

"Blake! Wake up! Mom is almost here!" I heard someone say in between pounding. I groaned. I wiped my tired eyes and focused on reality.

Fuck. That was all just a dream. I really thought I was finally about to kiss Kate. She was so real. Tonight is going to end with a kiss. I am not leaving her until I do.