CHAPTER : 22

"Where did you run off to?"

A face only two inches away from me asked in a suspicious tone. I was on the ground, straddled by a body on top of me.

"You think I will never know? Do you really think I am so naive? Tsk tsk."

Both of my hands were pinned by the hands of my captor, nails digging into my skin, bruising my abnormally pale skin.

"Please get off me! Let me explain! This is not going to work if you are planning on pushing your face into my face because I am not into girls. Got it, Liz?" I couldn't stop laughing at Liza's possessiveness. She was like one of those pets that came running towards the door when they haven't seen their loved humans all day long. 

Liza got off me, but her suspicious eyes were still on me as she grumbled like a child and folded her arms on her chest.

"Now, do you care to tell your best friend where you went without her. Wait! Did you have a date with someone? Oh my god! Oh my god! Spill the beans babe!" Liza started jumping up and down excitedly. Her changing moods were  hard to keep track of, but sometimes it had its perks as well. She couldn't stay upset at anyone for a long time.

"Sorry to disappoint you Lizzie, but it was not a date. I had to go to one of the training sessions with Mr. Dimitri, and we did just that..." I frowned at the memory of Mr. Dimitri's lips on mine.

"Oh! You mean the training session I had no idea about?" She said in a sickly sweet yet fake voice.

"Liz calm down nothing happened to me. I am fine. I know you care a lot about me and I care about you too, but sometimes things slip out of my mind and I forget. Last week was crazy I know, so that is the reason why I don't want to burden you with more of my shit. I know you feel that I keep secrets from you, but you already have too much on your plate." I sat up on the floor and looked at her with pleading eyes to drop the subject.

"Is it that time of your month? Or are you pregnant? Gosh! I have never seen such a dramatic and philosophic best friend in my life!" She quirked her eyebrow and looked at me.

"By the way Rosie, I already knew about your training thingy." She winked and handed me the crumpled training schedule.

"Hey! Where did you get this? You stalker." I smiled at her and playfully pushed her.

"It was just taking a stroll outside your room, so it grabbed my attention and I picked it up. Wanna have some hot chocolate?" She pulled me up to my feet and headed over to the kitchen.

"You already know the answer, Liz."

*****

The soft satin curtains in my hands reminded me of my mother's hair. She was the prettiest woman I had ever met. When I was six years old, I remember how she used to braid her raven hair and put it up in a bun. It was quite fascinating to me because I never understood the proper method to braid hair.

Most people said that I looked a lot like my mother and I guess they were right. Same brown eyes, same raven hair, and same pale skin.

I released a sigh as the painful memories came back to me. The painful reminder of the fights between my parents made me wince. After I turned thirteen I had noticed that my mother never used to make special breakfasts for me nor did she make any weekend plans which was very unlike her. She started drinking, and thus I lost my idol and my guardian under the deep drug of alcohol.

I walked back to my bed and pulled the covers up to my chin and stared at the several fluorescent stars on the ceiling. Those stars lulled me to sleep every time I stared at them from my bed.

The big fluorescent crescent moon, the big and small stars, and the shooting stars were scattered haphazardly on the ceiling. I stared at the moon until my eyes drooped and fell asleep.

****

A big sweaty palm on my mouth muffled all my screams, crying for help. In the darkness, I was able to see nothing except for those fluorescent stars up above and a dark silhouette. A heavy body got on top of me and straddled my whole being. Thrashing was useless because I could not move an inch of my body pinned by the dead weight above me. Both my wrists were pinned down by a strong and heavy hand while breathing was quite hard for me as my lungs were pressed down by a hard chest.

I felt the hot breath of the person near my ear who licked it once much to my disgust. A voice, barely understandable, whispered to me.

"Stop fighting Rosa, you will get yourself hurt, and I don't want to take your virginity just yet so stop moving on my crotch."

My eyes widened like two saucers as I felt his growing erection in my inner thighs.

"You have been a naughty, naughty girl Rosa. Teasing me with your body during PE classes, wearing such skimpy nightdresses and god your eyes... They hypnotize me to want to make sweet love to you every time I see you." He was still whispering in his eerie voice so that I could not understand who the person was, but that did not stop me from fighting back upon hearing those sick twisted words.

"Ohhh...love...do it just like that..." To my utter shock, he moaned and bit on my neck, hard. I screamed, but his fingers were holding my lips shut. The darkness shrouded my torturer in an unidentifiable sheath, providing him protection and causing me anxiety.

"Rosa, do you remember the last party you had at your best friend's boyfriend's house? And how you just magically turned up at your house the next day,  naked? I am sure that you did not find your dress, did you? Because I was the one who took it away from you as a memento of the glorious night we had. That night will forever be embedded in my mind. Every time I close my eyes I hear your moans, craving for my touch. It truly was paradise."

My breath was snatched away by those words. I felt embarrassed, but my stronger emotion was fear. I never thought that I would find myself in this wrong turn of the road but here I am, totally stuck.

Hot, fearful, tears dripped down my eyes as I grieved upon my cruel fate. This is how I am going to lose my virginity. This is how I will die and Liza will just find me lying on top of my bed with fearful eyes, looking up at the void.

"I have missed the taste of your lips so much that it is unexplainable. You are like an oasis in a desert, and it feels like I have been thirsty for so long! So I am going to kiss you, and you are going to kiss me back. Do you know why? Because I own you. You are mine! Your soul, your body and everything you have is mine! The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were mine to touch, to feel, and to dominate. So if you ever try to disobey me I will make sure that you get punished one way or the other." I could clearly hear the way his jaw ground together when he uttered those threats. My tears were still gushing out of my eyes and I had given up on any hope of rescue.

I felt him removing his hand from my face, but before I could scream his rough lips crashed into mine and both of his hands increased the pressure on my wrists. He was warning me to kiss him back, and I didn't want to but when he bit my lip so hard that it started bleeding, I had to submit to his cruel intentions.

His tongue swirled in my mouth, discovering each and every corner of my mouth. My tongue tried to curl away from him, but he somehow reached the back and forced me to mate with his tongue. His mouth tasted a lot like red wine, which proved that he might be drunk after all.

The assault on my mouth carried on until both of us was breathless. He left my lips and I greedily sucked in all the air I could. His heavy breaths fanned my face as he pushed his forehead onto mine.

I was shocked at what had transpired. I was scared of what might happen, and I was ashamed for giving up so easily.

I felt his hand leaving my wrist and sneaking towards my neck until he pushed a certain point on my throat and I lost my consciousness.