Two

Two

"Good morning class, I'm Ms. Kurenai Yuhi," the fair skinned teacher introduced herself.

You were sitting by the window, around the back of class with Shisui sitting right beside you. But Shisui was busy whispering things to someone else sitting next to him.

"Nothing too serious for the first day, just introduce and make friends with your classmates. You may leave when the bell rings," she instructed, sitting on her chair.

You let out a relieved sigh. You really dreaded talking about yourself to a bunch of strangers, so you were glad Ms. Yuhi didn't make you do so.

"So Y/N, this is my friend Itachi," Shisui said, leaning back on his chair to reveal a dark-haired boy sitting on the seat beside his.

The boy had the same hair color and eye color as Shisui. All though Itachi's hair was much longer.

"Hi," you said, smiling shyly.
"I told you she's a little shy," Shisui said, chuckling.
"It's fine," the Itachi guy replied, smiling at you. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll fit right in."
"I hope so," you said, smiling back.
"I'm surprised you're in Advanced Psychology, it's gonna be a hard class," Itachi confessed, as Shisui nodded in agreement.
"I've actually already taken it, but my old school failed to send my records in time," you explained.

Both Shisui and Itachi looked at you surprised.

"I'm impressed," Shisui complimented. "Beauty with brains, huh?"
"Careful Shisui, you don't want your fangirls to hate cute little Y/N. Do you?" Itachi teased, smirking.

He got up, looking like he was about to move closer to you but Shisui's hand pulled him back down to his seat.

"Now now, Itachi. Don't forget I'm the one who introduced you to cute little Y/N," Shisui retorted.

You rolled your eyes at the two, who were still attacking each other nicely. They were kinda dorky, much like you so you already began to grow a liking to these guys. Not to mention, they were really attractive.

Rrring.

"Class dismissed," Ms. Yuhi informed.
"See you around, Y/N," Itachi said with a smile, walking out the classroom.

You and Shisui both walked out of the classroom together as he studied your schedule again.

"Alright, what next Shisui?" you asked.
"Teacher's Assistant for Language?" Shisui answered. "You're bilingual?"
"Uh-" you debated whether or not to tell him you can't just speak 2 languages.. but you can speak 5.
"Trilingual?" Shisui continued to ask, curiously. "I mean they wouldn't have made you an assistant for language, if you didn't speak different languages."
"I speak five languages," you confessed, a little embarrassed.
"What? Are you serious? That's crazy!" he exclaimed, even more impressed now than he was before.
"No, I'm really not that good. I just had to learn it because I used to travel with my dad," you stated.
"Still, that's cool. You're somethin' else," he said, almost as though he was flirting with you.

* * *

When you entered your class, Shisui entered with you. You gave him a questioning look, to which he responded with "I see a couple of my friends here, they'll keep you company." You smiled at his sweet act of kindness.

"Thank you," you mouthed.

He walked to a group of guys and girls and said something to them that you couldn't really hear. But you knew it was about you because they all looked up at you, simultaneously. The group consisted of a blonde guy, a brunette guy, a dark-haired guy who looked similar to Shisui and Itachi, a brown haired girl and a dark purple haired girl.