Twenty Four

Twenty Four

The atmosphere had gradually transitioned from misty and cool to a much more hot and humid filled one. The thick sweat dripping down from your face, as well as Deidara's, was a clear indication of that. The forest was as silent as it was ominous and the only thing audible was the heavy pants escaping from your lips every now and then.

"That was close," Deidara's voice filled the air. "Are you okay?"

It was just him and you since the other two had gone a different way, which for the record was Sasori's idea. He suggested that splitting into groups of two would confuse the bear and it would have no choice but to leave you alone. You hesitantly agreed and based on what you were seeing at the moment, he was correct.

All though- you blamed your unfortunate luck- the bear had chosen to follow you and Deidara rather than Sasori and Konan, it eventually stopped chasing the two of you. You also suspected that the bear may have chased the two of you because Deidara's smart ass was throwing pebbles at it.

During the ugly exchange, the bear got a hold of Deidara's t-shirt, ripping it, while you two began running as fast as the speed of light. Konan had told you to run upwards because the forest was located on a hill, and the top of the hill was where the campsite would be. So that's exactly what you did, even though you couldn't see clearly and ended up using your phone as a flashlight. And finally, after half an hour or so of running, it seemed that you had gotten rid of the wild beast for good.

"You're crazy," you mumbled trying to steady your breath. "You could've gotten hurt."

"Hm?" he asked, also trying to catch his breath. "Nah, admit it that was fun."

"We almost died!" you exclaimed. "And you ripped your shirt."

There were many visible slits on the boy's shirt, caused by the bear's sharp claws.

"Don't worry babe," he winked, brushing off the near-death experience with ease. "Plus, I don't need it."

Then with one swift motion, he pulled the shirt off of his body revealing not only his sweaty, toned chest and his muscular torso but a tattoo of some sort as well. It was kind of enticing to see this different side of the usually bubbly Deidara.

You weren't aware that you had been staring until Deidara's boyish voice cooed a cocky "Like what you see?" in your ear.

You blushed, failing to devise a response in time and ultimately giving away the answer to his suggestive question.

Yes.

* * *

The Campsite

Once you two finally reached the infamous campsite in one piece, you were completely awestruck

Once you two finally reached the infamous campsite in one piece, you were completely awestruck. Multiple camps had already been set up and there even was a bonfire, creating a warm and comforting atmosphere all around you. Tall trees surrounded the area acting as a protective barrier. Meanwhile, the constellations seemed to twinkle luminously, spreading all throughout the never-ending night sky.

It truly was a beautiful sight.

You and Deidara walked towards your friends, who were all gathered around the bonfire. Including Sasori and Konan.

"Look who finally made it!" Konan greeted, scooting down to make some room for you and Deidara. "I was a little worried, but I knew Deidara would keep you safe."

"You guys are late," Sasori stated, glaring at Deidara's naked torso.

"Wait. Deidara.. Where is your shirt?!" Hidan blurted out loud. "What did you two do in the woods?!"

"We-"

"We fucked," Deidara answered, interrupting you.

"What? We-"

"What?! No!" Hidan cried out, once again interrupting you. "How could you Y/N? Huh?"

You rolled your eyes at the slick-haired drama queen and muttered a simple, "He's lying."

The rest of the group were talking among themselves, as were you until a certain someone came out of one of the tents. His very familiar figure instantly grabbed your attention.

Oh my god.

They invited... Shisui?!

* * *

"Alright now that everyone knows everyone," Konan called out, grabbing everyone's attention. "Let's play a game!"

"Yay! What game?" Karin- the spunky sister of Tayuya- asked excitedly.

"Hm.." Konan thought for a second. "Truth or dare!"

"Yeah!" Karin yelled out.

"If we must," Itachi mumbled.

After everyone agreed, some more enthusiastically than others, the game officially began.

"Let's start by going clockwise," Konan informed. "So Kisame goes first."

"Truth or dare, Kisame?" Karin asked.

"Truth," Kisame answered with a smirk.

"Who would you hook up with, right here, right now?" Konan asked, curiosity gleaming through her eyes.

"Well.." Kisame said, pretending to think hard. "I'm already hooking up with Tayuya so... her. I guess."

Konan and Karin's mouth gaped open in complete shock. Tayuya then sent Kisame a "what the hell" look which soon transitioned into a smile.

"Wow.. anyways," Konan said, continuing down the list. "Deidara! You're next."

"Dare. Un!" the bright blonde replied without a single moment of hesitation.

"I dare you to kiss the person either to your right or to your left," Konan dared with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Hell no am I kissing Kisame!" Deidara exclaimed, turning to face the person on his left: you.

Your face began to heat up noticing that he still didn't have a shirt on. Was he was actually going to kiss you?

"And I've been dreaming about kissing Y/N so..." he began to say until his plump lips suddenly interlocked with yours.

His lips embraced yours in a passionate kiss, much different than what you would've expected from Deidara. It was somewhat gentle and not at all sloppy. He skillfully moved his lips in sync with yours, almost as if he'd been practicing for this moment since forever. You felt him smile in the midst of the kiss, which caused you to break away and smile as well.

He took this moment of close contact to brush your hair away from your face and stare at you admiringly.

"You're so pretty," he whispered, gazing deeply into your eyes, searching for the answer to an unasked question.

"Awww!" Karin gushed, watching the two of you.

"Alright," Shisui said begrudgingly, clenching his sharp jaws. "Next."

"Next is," Konan said, looking at you with a smirk. "Y/N!"