Twenty-Two

Twenty-Two

"Gosh, I'm real worried for Y/N," Ino said, sitting comfortably on the bleachers.

The group had decided to rest there for a couple minutes before heading home. Everyone had been overly exhausted due to Coach Guy's extreme workouts that he did at the end of every class.

"Thank god for Mr. Uchiha," Sakura chimed in. "He really saved her today."

"Did you see how hot he was? Protecting our girl Y/N," Ino gushed.

"Hey, didn't I call dibs on him first?" Sakura stated, slightly agitated.

"Shut up," Sasuke spat interrupting the two gossiping females. "We have much more important things to discuss."

"Oh yea," TenTen agreed. "What did you find out about Y/N's soon to be fiancé?"

"It feels so strange to hear that," Sakura confessed.

The entire group was well aware of the sticky situation that Y/N was in. And with the help of Sasuke's father, Police Chief Fugaku Uchiha, they tried to gather as much information as they could on their dear friend's soon to be fiancé.

"The man's name is Orochimaru Tojiro, owner of Tojiro Industries. He's deemed as one of the world's richest men and he seems to have recently bought a castle for Y/N-"

"Woah, what? So we're competing against one of the-"

"Shut up loser. Let me finish," Sasuke snapped at Naruto. "He's currently twenty-seven, therefore also being deemed as the world's third youngest billionaire. He has a lot of money by his side to back him up and not to mention our friend Kimimaro, who for the record, isn't just a bodyguard."

"What?" Kiba asked, confused.

"How do you mean?" Lee asked, also quite confused himself.

"He is a professional assassin," Sasuke answered. "Used to work for the government and I'm sure he now works for Orochimaru."

"Wow," Shikamaru sighed, showing little interest, which was actually quite a lot from his part. "How troublesome."

"So?!" Kiba growled. "I bet I can take that guy!"

"Are you telling me that Y/N has been living with a freaking assassin in her home?" Naruto asked, growing furious. "Did they put a gun to her head and force her into a marriage with this sick man? What if they did things to her and forced her to keep quiet about it? That's just disgusting.. I'm gonna kill Orochimaru!"

"I agree that the situation at hand isn't a pleasant one," Neji admitted. "But Sasuke mentioned that Orochimaru.. treated her well. So I don't think he'd do anything such as.. you know."

"Treat her well?" Naruto questioned. "Treating her well would be taking her on dates and actually trying to smell good for her. Buying her those sweets she always longingly looks at and tucking her hair behind her ear while she's busy munching on it. Thanking her for teaching you new things everyday and for never failing to believe in you. Trying to cook for her when she's sick and making her laugh when she's upset. Thinking she's the most prettiest girl when she's doing the least. Does he do that? Huh? I don't think so. So don't give me that, he treats her well shit."

"N-Naruto.." Lee stammered, searching for the right words to say. "That was beyond beautiful! I am truly touched!"

"Lee-"

"No TenTen! Do not stop me today!" Lee continued on with his speech. "I have a declaration to make. I Rock Lee, surrender from the competition of winning Y/N's love because today I have realized that it isn't me who deserves her. It is my good friend and worthy opponent, Naruto!"

"Bushy brow.. are you serious?" Naruto grinned at Lee's sincere declaration.

"Yes Naruto. I can see that you are truly in love with Y/N and that is something I cannot compete with," Lee exclaimed, sending a warm smile.

"Very well," Sai joined in. "Then I forfeit as well."

"Wow.." Kiba sighed. "I guess.. I.. It's just you, me and Sasuke then!"

"Sasuke?!" Ino shrieked loudly. "No!"

* * *

"Is that all of your stuff?" Deidara asked, putting your suitcase in the trunk of the car.

You were now exiting your beloved home and heading towards the front yard where Konan's car was parked. All though it was Friday night and the camping trip wasn't until tomorrow morning, the group decided to head out tonight just for the hell of it. And you craving a much needed break, agreed without hesitation.

"Yes, thank you," you replied, ruffling his bright blonde hair.

"Anything for my girl, hah!" he exclaimed, opening the car door for you like the gentleman he wasn't. "Plus you just dislocated your shoulder today."

"It doesn't hurt-"

"Nah, I don't wanna hear your excuses," Deidara quickly interrupted you. "I told you, I got your back babe."

As you got in the car, you were greeted by Konan and Sasori who were sitting in the front seat. So you and Deidara would be sitting in the back for the rest of the long yet peaceful car ride.

"I'm really excited," you confessed, truthfully.

You had been wanting to get away from reality for the past few months and it seemed as if God had finally answered your prayers.

"Me too girl!" Konan exclaimed, turning around to give you a smile. "I invited two more of my girl friends so we wouldn't be outnumbered by the boys."

"Really? Who?" you asked curiously as Deidara got in the seat beside yours and shut the door.

"Karin and Tayuya," she replied. "They're sisters and they're pretty excited to meet you."

Karin:

Tayuya:

Tayuya:

"Aw really?" you asked, looking forward to the camping trip even more so than earlier

You didn't know what to really expect but one thing was for sure: you sure wouldn't be drinking any Sprite that was given to you by Deidara.