Chapter 27

Rush

Hearing Farren say that she wanted me inside her had to be my undoing because as soon as the words left her sweet-tasting mouth, I was a goner. I froze for several seconds, wondering whether I had heard her right. My sweet innocent Farren had just told me she wanted my dick inside her.

Sighing, she flipped me onto the bed again and pressed her heat firmly against me. She was already soaking wet and I could feel it through the thin fabric of both our underwear. I felt my body deflate at the intensity and I muttered a curse under my breath. She began rocking her hips against me and I choked, grabbing her waist and rocking her harder.

I had never dry humped anyone before but it felt so fucking good. Her breasts began to bounce as she rocked harder and I had the urge to have her sweet-candy nipples in my mouth again. I moaned as she slid her crotch back and forth against my sick. She threw her head back and I watched her in awe, her expression of pure ecstasy. It was beautiful to watch. Nothing felt as good as her body did against mine and I wasn't even inside her yet.

"Fuck, Far," I whispered, leaning forward to cover her mouth with mine. "I need to be inside you."

I untied her panties in one swift move and pulled them from underneath her, making only the thin fabric of my boxers the only layer between us, which wasn't going to be there if we kept moving as fast as we were. She grabbed the elastic of my boxers and pulled them down until they were around my ankles. I quickly kicked them off, letting my dick stand proud.

Her perfect pink lips formed a small o and the second her fingers brushed against my swollen dick, I buckled against her.

"Don't make me beg," she whispered and I let out a low growl before rummaging through my drawer for a condom. She had never had sex before. This was her first time and I wasn't sure whether I was ready to hurt her but the look in her eyes was killing me. She really wanted it.

I ripped the wrapper with my teeth and pulled on the condom onto my swollen dick with ease. She watched with awe as if I was doing some magic trick. She was too damn innocent. I flipped her onto her back, resting her head on my pillows. I stared at her body and my heart swelled. Her body was a wonderland and it made me wonder how I had lasted so many years hiding my feelings for her.

"What're you thinking about?" she asked, staring up at me through her thick eyelashes. She was absolutely beautiful.

"How beautiful you are," I answered and her eyes widened in surprise.

"You're not so bad yourself, Rush," she said, her voice as smooth as silk. "Now, if you don't mind-"

I climbed over, claiming her mouth with mine as the head of my dick pressed against her opening. She gasped and I grabbed her waist, holding her in place before she could move.

"You're a virgin," I whispered to her. "I don't want to hurt you but you're already so wet, it'll be hard not to slip in."

"I want you, Rush," she whispered, her eyes glistening. "Even if it hurts."

Moaning, I pressed against her a little more but she was so damn tight, it was going to be impossible not to hurt her. I pressed a little harder and she winced, closing her eyes.

"Shit, did I hurt you?" I asked, my heart jumping to my throat. I really didn't want to hurt her but I hadn't ever had sex with a virgin.

She shook her head, her eyes still closed like she was uncomfortable.

"Far, open your eyes, please," I told her. "I want you to look at me."

She peeled her eyelids open and looked into my eyes. Her baby blues had always been my weakness.

"I'm going to slip in and then I'll wait for you to get used to it, okay?" I asked her and she nodded, her eyes set on mine.

I leaned in, letting her bury her face in my neck. She slipped her hands around my back and I felt her nails dig into my shoulder blades as I thrusted into her hard. She cried out into my neck and I held her still, wishing it hadn't hurt her.

"Are you hurt? Does it hurt? I'm sorry, baby. You were so tight," I rambled on in her ear. "Just stay still until you get used to it." She started moving and I moaned. "Far-"

"It doesn't hurt anymore," she whispered and started moving against me, moaning softly.

"Fuck, you feel so good," I buried my face in her neck and sucked her soft skin between my teeth. She moaned and moved against me even harder. Growling, I pushed into her with harder thrusts until we found a rhythm.

"Rush," she moaned and it took every single muscle in my body to control my ready-to-explode dick.

"Fuck, Farren, you've got to stop moaning like that or I'm going to finish off right now," I moaned into her ear. "I want to make you go off first."

She wrapped her legs around my waist and lifted her hips, making me penetrate her even deeper. I moaned loudly, rocking against her as she called my name over and over again in her sweet voice. I ran my hand all over her body before gently stroking her clit and she cried out, breathing hard. She was so close, I could feel it. I kept stroking her, rocking harder and harder as she cried my name. I grabbed her by the ass and rocked into her one last time, as hard as I could and I covered her mouth with mine just as she screamed my name into my mouth, her body releasing and then buckling underneath me. I watched the expression of pure bliss wash over her face as I pulled out of her and discarded the condom.

"You know, you would have woken up Levi-" he started to tell her as I grabbed a wash cloth from the bathroom. I dampened the wash cloth with warm water and pressed it gently between her legs. She let out a small gasp and grabbed my arm.

"I can-"

"Let me do it," I told her, pressing a kiss against her forehead. "I want to help with the pain and you bled a little."

"That just means that it's going to be all pleasure next time, right?" she grinned at me and I stared at her. She really was beautiful. I had been missing out. I suddenly regretted not telling her I loved her from the beginning.

"Rush," she said a few seconds later as I wiped her clean.

I pulled her off the bed and told her to put her clothes back on. Wes would be home soon and I didn't want him to know what we had done. I wasn't scared that he would beat me up for something but it felt like I would be disrespecting him if I made love to his sister while he was in the house. If he wasn't going to be back home so soon, I would have thrown Farren into the shower and helped her clean every single nook and cranny of her body.

"Rush," she repeated, her voice soft and sweet as I pulled on my boxers.

She pushed me against the wall and pressed her bare chest into mine. I wrapped my hands around her, cupping her perfect ass in my hands as she tied her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine.

"Hmmm," I hummed as she pulled away, looking at me innocently even though she was butt naked, pressing her body against mine.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked, looking shy.

"You can tell me anything, sweetie," I kissed the side of her head.

"I love you, Rush," she breathed out and I gaped at her. "I've always loved you and I think I always will."

I think I waited a second too long because she pulled away quickly and grabbed her clothes. She slipped her dress back on and buttoned them hurriedly. We hadn't told each other those words yet. It was like an unspoken fact that everyone knew but we had never said it to each other, until now. Well, she had said it and I apparently I hadn't said it fast enough because by the time I had comprehended her words, she was already out the door.

I ran a hand through my hand and cursed myself. Had I really taken too long to say it back? I banged my head against the wall and groaned. What had I just done? I felt so stupid. I loved her. I really did so why couldn't I say the words? I felt like such a fucker. Forget Wes wanting to break my neck, I wanted to break my own neck.