Two

No One's P.O.V.~

You walk outside the school to see your family and Jisoo's family waiting for you already to go to the party. You all get into the Limousine.

Everyone sat anywhere except for Jungkook

Everyone sat anywhere except for Jungkook...he sat next to you and Jisoo sat on the side of you next to Tae. She kept talking to Tae and your parents were talking to Jisoo's parents. Jungkook kept looking at you and everytime you would catch him he would look away.

Y/N: Is there something on my face?
You turn to look at him and noticed his cheeks turn red.
Jungkook: Uh n-no s-sorry for staring. I-I just think your really beautiful.
Y/N: Thank you Kookie...
Y/N: (In your mind) Did I seriously just call him kookie...ugh...shoot me now.

Jungkook's P.O.V.~

Y/N: Thank you Kookie...

I am surprised...she just called me Kookie and I have never been called that. I like it when she says it though. I moved my hand to grab hers. She looked shocked then looked up at me.

Y/N: W-What are you doing?
Jungkook: Your hand looks cold so I thought I should warm them up.

She blushed. I like it when she does because she smiles and her smile is really cute.

Y/N: J-Jungkook??
Jungkook: Yes...cutie?
Y/N: A-About the k-kiss...

She stopped talking once the limousine stopped at the house and it was already filled with people.

We all got out of the limousine and headed inside the house. Y/N and I were the last to get out but before I could enter the house I felt empty. I look back to see that some guy was talking to Y/N. He looked familiar but I didn't care once he slapped her.

Jungkook: HEY!

I walked straight towards them. With my hands in a fist ready to punch him. I gave him a punch in the face hard but not to the point he could bleed.

Jungkook: DON'T YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON HER AGAIN!!
???: What's it to you, Jungkook?
Jungkook: She is my girlfriend. Don't ever touch her or else you will be in the hospital.
???: So this is the guy you cheated on me with huh, Y/N...you are such a slut.
Y/N: I didn't cheat on you. You cheated on me with that hoe, Jessica. That's the slut right there, Jackson not me.
Jungkook: Let's go Y/N.