Thirteen

Y/n's P.O.V.~

After a few seconds he looks at me in the eyes and as I looked into his eyes they were filled with lust. He didn't speak at all I was waiting for his answer.  I know exactly what he was thinking right now in his head. Those eyes he gives me prove that he wants to have sex tonight. Let's play hard to get again shall we? 

I give him a smirk and lean into his ear and whisper to him...

Y/N: Let's play a game Kookie...

After I said that I ran away from him again and headed up stairs into my room.

After a few minutes I hear yelling coming up the stairs.

Jungkook: Y/N! Where did you go!
Y/N:*giggles*

I hear my door open and I was hiding behind my changing stand. I heard foots steps walk past me and into the bathroom and then the closet when he was walking out he started talking again.

Jungkook: Y/N. I know you are in here come on talk to me kitten.

I covered my mouth because I wanted to laugh so hard but then I hear him stop walking. He was right in front of me. With no warning he pulled the changing stand away.

Jungkook: Got you! Why did you run kitten?
Y/N: It's our little game...

I giggle and he immediately smashes our lips together. I kissed him back and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed and laid me down. 

Jungkook: I missed us baby

Y/N: You didn't promise Kookie...
Jungkook: I will be yours forever as long as you are mine... I promise.
Y/N: Good... *smirks*

We we're about to start something until...

J-hope: Y/N! Jungkook!  They need us at Bighits at 8!

We both looked annoyed and then looked at the time it was already 7 in the morning.

J-Hope: Everyone is downstairs waiting for you.
Jungkook: Okay we will be there.

He immediately gets off of me and puts his shirt and pants back on while I head to my closet to change. Before I go in he pulls me by the waist.