Twenty-one

Jungkook: Y/N...why did you agree to date him?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's P.O.V.~

You looked at Jungkook and realized that he only had two emotions anger and...jealousy. You looked at everyone around and noticed how they were just waiting for your answer. You didn't know if you wanted to tell him the truth or not. You felt someone place their hand on your back.

Jimin: Jungkook you need to came down you are scaring her.
Jungkook: Hyung stay out of this!
Hosoek: Jungkook that is enough!
Y/N: It's okay Hobi oppa.
Tae: Y/N wait...
Jungkook: Hyung let her speak.
Tae: Yah! Stop okay she doesn't have to explain herself.
Y/N: Yes I do oppa.

You decided to walk to the door away from them and they stood there watching your every move.

Y/N: Come with me, Jungkook.

Y/N's P.O.V.~

I need to show Jungkook something before I tell him everything. The thing is when Bambam and I went to America we had fun and he then told me that he would stay over their to finish high school and that he is going to study there for college. Jungkook doesn't that during my idol training I was dating Bambam no one knows except for my mom, Tae and Lisa. I broke it off three months ago because I was feeling alone since he was so far. I took Jungkook to this spot I would go to alone.

 I took Jungkook to this spot I would go to alone

Jungkook: Y/N...Why are we here?
Y/N: I need you to promise you won't get mad.
Jungkook: I promise.

I took a deep breath and stood in the middle of the staircase looking out into the water. Jungkook stood next to me facing me.

Y/N: The reason I agreed into dating him was because...before I was an idol I went to America with one of my friends his name is Bambam. *sighs* Bambam and I were there for a while and I came back but he stayed there. We kept in contact and a few months ago he asked me out....

I was still looking out and I could see Jungkook still staring at me with a worried look.

Jungkook: You said yes?
Y/N: Yes I did but I ended it three months ago before you asked me out.
Jungkook: ...

I faced Jungkook but he looked away from me.

Jungkook: Do you love him?
Y/N: Of course not Jungkook...why would you-

I was suddenly cut off by Jungkook grabbing me and I looked into his eyes he was on the verge of crying.

Jungkook: Tell me the truth, Y/N.
Y/N: Jungkook...I love you.
Jungkook: I love you too.

He hugged me and then pulled back away.

Jungkook: ...but that doesn't explain why you said yes.
Y/N: He was planning on telling my brother everything and I know how mad V would be if he knew about me leaving the country without him or my parents.
Jungkook: Y/N...I have a plan tomorrow to expose him.
Y/N: Lets go back home okay its late.

He nodded and we both headed back to the car. We made it back home and it was 11pm already.

Jungkook and I got out of the car and head inside to see everyone watching tv again

Jin: You guys are back!
Jungkook: Yeah...why you guys still up?
Tae: We were waiting for you guys to get back.
Jimin: Are you guys okay now?

We look at each other and smile then Jungkook intertwined our fingers together.

Jungkook: Yes...*kisses my hand* my Y/N-ah

I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness but then I looked at Jimin who looked sad and happy at the same time.

Hoseok: Good. Now what are we going to do about Sehun and EXO.
Jungkook: Y/N is going on the date with him okay. Nothing will change.
Y/N: I am going to meet him at the park near SMTown...
Tae: But what about-
Jungkook: Hyung she wasn't done.
Tae: Oh sorry.
Y/N: *laughs* anyways I will change our date place to the cafe we go to and that is were you guys will walk in on us.
Jungkook: We will be waiting up stairs until Minji gives signal that they are here.
Y/N: Yes which reminds me...Jungkook I need you to were a matching ring like mine tomorrow.
Everyone: *except Jungkook* What?!

I faced Jungkook and he looked back at me with a smile on his face.

Jungkook: Okay.
Y/N: Also you all need to act surprised and mad tomorrow when you see us especially Jungkook.
Jungkook: Oh don't worry I got that covered. *smirks*

I punch him in the shoulder and laugh and then look at the others and they nodded in agreement.

Y/N: It is settled. Now we have a big day tomorrow let's all go to sleep.
Everyone: *except Jin* Yes eomma!
Jin: Yah! I am Eomma!
Y/N: Sorry Jin-ah oppa.

I head up to my room and fell on my bed. I was so tired from the long day but excited for what is going to happen tomorrow. Sehun might be my childhood best friend but he should know that I dont like to be used. They made a mistake coming to me thinking I would choose them over my family. I was just laying there thinking and talking to myself.

Y/N: Til tomorrow Sehun you will wish you hadn't messed with us. You and EXO will pay for this.

After a few more minutes I finally went to sleep.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hey ARMY😊 sorry this one is short and all but hope you enjoy. Love you all. Oh and comment your favorite song from the Love yourself her album mine is 'Mic Drop' byeee💝