Twenty-Three

~Date Night~

Y/N's P.O.V.~ 

I am really nervous I am at the park where I told Sehun to meet me and Lisa and Jisoo are texting me like crazy asking me what is taking so long. I am so tired of waiting honestly I think he stood me up. I was getting up to leave since it was cold out here too.

???: Y/N-ahh!!

I turned around to see Sehun running towards me. I have to say he is cute but I can't believe my own best friend would use me.

Sehun: Y/N..I am so sorry I am late I got held back at practice with the boys...
Y/N: It's okay...Let's go get you some coffee you seem like you need one *chuckles* 
Sehun: You know me so well huh Y/N... *playfully shoulder's me* What did you have in mind?
Y/N: This little cafe that no one knows about...I go there a lot to hide from the photographers and reporters.
Sehun: Oh...Uh...
Y/N: I don't want people to get the wrong idea about us is that okay...

He looked down I realized he had something else planned out for us. It took him a while to look back up but when he did he smiled.

Sehun: Okay Y/N, let's go.

End of Y/N's P.O.V.~

Sehun's P.O.V.~

When I saw Y/N walking away I felt bad for coming late and especially with what she is wears she looks so beautiful and sexy. But she looked cold. I ran to her.

Sehun: Y/N..I am so sorry I am late I got held back at practice with the boys...
Y/N: It's okay...Let's go get you some coffee you seem like you need one *chuckles* 
Sehun: You know me so well huh Y/N... *playfully shoulder her* What did you have in mind?
Y/N: This little cafe that no one knows about...I go there a lot to hide from the photographers and reporters.
Sehun: Oh...Uh...

I wanted to go to the bubble tea shop that all my fans go to but I guess not. Which I really don't mind...see it was never my idea to hurt Y/N...I really do love her.

Sehun: Okay Y/N, let's go.

We were walking and Y/N was shivering. I forgot she was cold.

Sehun: Y/N...*puts jacket on her shoulders* here.
Y/N: No sehun oppa...take it...you will be cold...
Sehun: Haha...no Y/N-ah take it I will be fine...

We were walking for a few more minutes until we made it to the cafe Y/N talked about.

Y/N: We are here.

I had my arm around her since she was cold. I opened the door for her and we entered the cafe.

We walked to the cashier and I ordered us two coffees

Barista: What can I get you?
Sehun: I will have two caramel macchiatos please...
Y/N: I could have gotten mine...
Sehun: It's a date Y/N...let me be a gentleman.
Barista: That will be 11935.24 wons (10.65 usd)
Sehun: Here you go.

I love her so much it has been so hard not being able to go out with her like this since I became and idol I had to move schools and leave her behind. I would never us Y/N like this. I need to tell her the truth...I need to tell her and V.

 Y/N: Here oppa. *hands me my coffee* let's go upstairs.
Sehun: Okay...

When we got upstairs I was surprised to see that only a few people where there

When we got upstairs I was surprised to see that only a few people where there. They had their backs turned to me but one looked too familiar to me. I looked at Y/N who looked shocked too.

Sehun: Uh...V?

He and the others turned around and he just smirked at me as if he know we were coming here and he was waiting for us or something...WAIT! 

Sehun: *looks to Y/N* Uh...Y/N?
Tae: Sehun, nice to see you again and with my sister.
Jungkook: Babe... is that his sweater?
Sehun: Babe?!

I looked to Y/N who was looking down.

Y/N: B-Babe I-I can-
Sehun: Y/N what is going on?
Jungkook: Why are you with my girlfriend?
Jin: Y/N why didn't you tell us?
Yoongi: Why do you have his sweater, Y/N?
Hoseok: Why did you bring him here?
Jimin: Yah! Let her speak.

I was so confused but I think this the best time to tell them.

Sehun: *walks up to V* EXO wanted to expose Y/N saying that she left you guys thats why they wanted a show with her.
Tae: Why are you telling me this?
Sehun: *Looks at Y/N* I can't hurt my best friend anymore...she is important to me too hyung...its not right...

End of Sehun's P.O.V.~

Jungkook's P.O.V.~

After Sehun explained everything to Tae hyung and the others, they forgave him. Y/N stayed by his side and I couldn't take her dressed like that. I just want...her.

Jungkook: Sehun?
Sehun: Hmm?
Jungkook: Why did they ask you to take Y/N out?
Y/N: Jeon?!
Sehun: It's okay Y/N...*looks at me* I agreed to do it because I knew if I didn't they just would have asked someone else.
Tae: Sehun, can you do something for us?
Sehun: Yeah sure...*looks at Tae* what is it?
Tae: ...Call EXO here.
Everyone: WHAT!?

That is unlike Tae hyung to ask such a thing and especially with a straight face. He is um to something. We all looked at each other in shock even Y/N.

Jungkook: Babe come here please...
Y/N: Yeah okay...*walks to me* what's going on with him?
Jungkook: I was going to ask you the same thing.

We looked at him and even Sehun was frozen in his spot.

Y/N: Oppa...w-why you need then to come here?
Jimin: Yeah maknae, you already dealt with Sehun...
Hoseok: Maknae are you sick?
Yoongi: Tae-
Tae: We need to end this now okay...SEHUN CALL THEM NOW OVER HERE!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Will Sehun call them? What is going on with Taehyung? Sorry for the delay six fanfictions so much work thank you for your patience. 😊💚 #BTSxAMAs