Eleven

Jungkook's P.O.V.~

I miss the scent of peachs from Y/N.  I miss holding her. I miss kissing her soft lips. I miss her sweet eyes. I just miss everything about her but she is now an idol in trainee and we can't be together. She still has 1 year to be out of training. I'm nervous because it will be hectic for her. But I will never leave her side.

Jungkook: *pouts* one night
Y/N:...Ugh. Fine. One night and stay on your side.
Jungkook: Yay! *cheering*

I was so happy she let me stay. I get in the bed with her and lay staring at her. She knows I am looking at her and she turns red. I know she likes it but pretends she doesn't.

Jungkook:Y/N...
Y/N: What?
Jungkook: I love you.
Y/N: ...

It was silent. She turned to face me and we looked at each other in the eyes. I love her eyes they shine like stars in the sky. I get lost in them every time.

Y/N: I love you too Kookie...

She smiles and leans in to kiss me. I kiss her back which turns into passionate kissing.

she makes my heart always skip a beat

she makes my heart always skip a beat. I love her so much but she is right we are idols and we need to protect our image. I break the kiss and pull her in for a hug and kiss her for head.

Jungkook: Go to sleep now Jagi

Y/N: Jungkook I have to tell you something...
Jungkook:Tell me oppa
Y/N: Hyuna and I are... Doing a show together.
Jungkook:Oh baby sleep now.

With that she smiled and went to sleep. I stayed up holding her thinking about her show coming up.  It meant she wouldn't be around much. I got sad about that. But I'm happy for her. After a while I also fell asleep.

End of Jungkook's P.O.V.~

~1 Year Later~

You now have finished your training as an idol and finally became one for the books as one of the most beautiful soloist out there in kpop history. You tell your manager that you would like to focus on your school and your family. He agrees. It's your junior year at the university now your brother had already graduated along with the other oppas except for Jungkook. He graduates this year. He has been distance from you at school because of your training but now that you no longer in training you want to see him.