Twenty

Y/N: 4 years ago...I went...I went to America with...with Bambam...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae's P.O.V.~

When she told me that I was beyond angry. She nor Bambam told me about this not even my mom. What was she thinking. She could of got hurt. Or worst. But then again she didn't have to tell me. Why is she telling me now?

Y/N: Tae oppa? Are you okay? Are you mad?
Tae: Why are you telling me this now?
Y/N: Uh...because...I-uh...I love you

I know she is lying to me... just like she did when she was best friends with Sehun. She doesn't think I know about them.

Tae: Y/N... what's wrong?
Y/N: N-nothing oppa...
Tae: Tell me now Y/N
Y/N: Oppa...*looks down*
Tae: Y/N...*I walk up to her* Tell me what is going on?

I know my sister she is very sensitive when it comes to her friends or family. I know she is hiding something but what is it?

Tae: Talk to me y/n-ah please...
Y/N: ...Oppa...I-I need...I need help...

She start to cry so I hug her to show her I am not mad but worried.

Y/N: ...Sehun oppa wants to go on a date tomorrow...to ruin...BTS

How could this happen? They want to win that bad so they use my baby sister as a toy. Now I am really mad. I need to know more about what's going on.

Y/N: ...I am sorry oppa...
Tae: It is not your fault baby sis...tell me where were you going to meet him?
Y/N: He ask if he should pick me up at 9pm but I said no...
Tae: Text him and tell him that you will be out at 7pm and so he can come and get you...
Y/N: Why oppa?
Tae: It seems he needs to meet us all...your oppas are family now...and he must meet your fiance.

End of Tae's P.O.V.~

Y/N's P.O.V.~

My fiance?! Jungkook and I just got together I can't marry him already. What is he planning?

Y/N: Oppa...Jungkook won't agree to that.
Tae: Yes he will but first we need to talk to everyone.

He grabs my wrist, opens the door and we run downstairs only to see all the guys and Jisoo watching tv. I guess Lisa and Rose already left. Tae heads to them, grabs the remote and turns off the tv.

Everyone: Yah! Jimin: We were watching that!Jungkook: Hyung why you do that!Jisoo: Babe not cool

Everyone: Yah!
Jimin: We were watching that!
Jungkook: Hyung why you do that!
Jisoo: Babe not cool.

I look at Tae and then the others.

Tae: We need to talk.

They all looked at me with worried looks.

Jisoo: Y/N...*I look up to her* you told him.

I only nodded and she gave me a smile and looked at Tae.

Tae: Babe...you knew...and... didn't tell me.?
Jisoo: It was not mine to tell...I told you to trust in her...
Tae: Then you know what we must do.
Jisoo: Not like this, V.
Y/N: She is right oppa.
Tae: We have no other choice...

Why won't he just listen to me for once.

End of Y/N's P.O.V.~

Hoseok's P.O.V.~

Tae maknae came running down the stairs with Y/N but we didn't pay much attention until he took the remote and turned off the tv.

Everyone: Yah!
Jimin: We were watching that!
Jungkook: Hyung why you do that!
Jisoo: Babe not cool.

Ugh. He better have a good reason for that.

Tae: We need to talk.

We looked at Y/N who had her head down. We knew then something was up. I hope she is okay.

Jisoo: Y/N...you told him?

She only nodded at her. Told him what. The rest of us were confused about what was going on. Then Tae spoke as if he were mad.

Tae: Babe...you knew...and... didn't tell me.?
Jisoo: It was not mine to tell...I told you to trust in her...
Tae: Then you know what we must do.
Jisoo: Not like this, V.
Y/N: She is right oppa.
Tae: We have no other choice...

While they were talking the rest of us where just listening.

Hoseok: We are still here...
Jimin: V,what is going on?
Tae: Jungkook...come here.

Jungkook got up and walked to them and we followed behind him and looked at Tae who placed Y/N next to Jungkook.

Tae: Do you truly love my sister?
Jungkook: You know I do, hyung.
Y/N: Oppa don't do this please...
Jin: Tae what are you doing?
Tae: Marry her.
Everyone: What?!

Something is up with him. He wouldn't do this unless he had a reason. I am shocked I can't believe this.

Hoseok: Tae...why do you want them to marry?
Tae: Because it will show EXO that my sister is not a object they can us to destroy us.
BTS: WHAT?!
Namjoon: What the hell are you talking about, Tae?
Jisoo: Sehun plans to expose Y/N and his date in public tomorrow to make it seem like Y/N left your sides.

I looked at Y/N and she was looking down and I knew then that she didn't want to hurt anyone in this. I looked to Jimin and gave him a nod to go to her.

End of Hoseok's P.O.V.~

Jimin's P.O.V.~

Tae: Marry her.

When he said that I broke. I love Y/N I can't see her marrying Jungkook. He might be my friend but I can't help fall in love with his girl. Why does he want them to marry anyways.

Hoseok: Tae...why do you want them to marry?
Tae: Because it will show EXO that my sister is not a object they can us to destroy us.
BTS: WHAT?!
Namjoon: What the hell are you talking about, Tae?
Jisoo: Sehun plans to expose Y/N and his date in public tomorrow to make it seem like Y/N left your sides.

I looked at hoseok hyung who gave me a nod to go to Y/N so I walked to her and hugged her.

Jimin: *whispers* We will find another way okay please don't be sad.

She looked up to me and hugged me tight. I looked at the others who were looking at us.

Jimin: Tae you can't make then marry it is not right. There is another way okay.
Tae: Hyung...
Jin: No Tae...Jimin is right...okay we will find another way.
Yoongi: we all need to come up with a plan to expose them.
Jungkook: Okay but first...

Jungkook pulled Y/N out of my hand and turned her around to face him.

Jungkook: Y/N...why did you agree to date him?
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Will you tell him the truth? Will you keep it from him? What will you do? Hello ARMYs Happy Jimin Day😊💖 Vote and comment please.