Three

Jungkook's P.O.V.~

When Y/N said she wanted to go to her room I was surprised because I notice she wasn't in a happy mood. When she left I followed her to her room.I waited until she went to change to go inside.

She came out of her closet room and she looked so cute

She came out of her closet room and she looked so cute. I was trying to hold myself but I couldn't so I walked towards her.

Y/N: Uh Jungkook? What are you doing here?
Jungkook: You never answered my question.

I walked closer to her, I felt her heart start beating faster.

Y/N: Which question is that?
Jungkook: *smirks* Can I kiss you?

She stayed quiet so I let her go and walk towards the door...I lock it so no one can walking in.

Y/N: Umm...K-Kookie w-why d-did you lock the d-door?
Jungkook: Just in case *smirks* I like it when you call me Kookie, babe.

Did I seriously call her babe? OMG hyung is going to kill me. But its worth it anything for her. I walked back to her and grab her by the waist.

Jungkook: How about it, babe? Can I kiss your soft lips?
Y/N: Uh...*giggles shyly*

End of Jungkook's P.O.V.~

Y/N's P.O.V.~

He walked towards the door. You thought he was going to leave but instead he locked the door.

Y/N: Umm...K-Kookie w-why d-did you lock the d-door?
Jungkook: Just in case *smirks* I like it when you call me Kookie, babe.

Did he just call me babe? OMG Tae oppa is going to kill me. But he is so cute and sweet. He walked close to you and grabbed your waist.

Jungkook: How about it, babe? Can I kiss your soft lips?
Y/N:Uh...*giggles shyly*
Jungkook:*licks his lips* So baby...is that a yes?

You nod. He gets closer and kisses you. You put your arms around his neck and make the kiss more heavy and deep. He then lays you on the bed and starts kissing your neck. You try to hold back the moans so no one can hear. He hit your sweet spot and a moan slips out.

Jungkook: Oh baby...your moan turns me on.
Y/N: J-Jungkook...I c-can't

With those words he lets you go and he removes himself from above you.

Jungkook: Is it because of what Tae hyung said...about me being a playboy *looks down*
Y/N: No No its not that...its just its...m-my first time and w-we aren't officially dating...
Jungkook:Y/N...(grabs your face) I love you...please be with me?

You were shocked. He just said that he loves you. His touch feels like home to you already and he is really sweet.

Y/N: I-I love you too...Kookie*blush*
Jungkook: I will ask you out properly jagiya. I am all yours if you will have me...
Y/N: I would...but... Tae oppa doesn't want us to be together.
Jungkook: I will talk to him babe...just focus on the important things...your school, family...and me.