Seventeen

"Isn't it obvious... To break them up"

You walk away from Jungkook who is still on the floor crying and head towards Lisa.

Y/N: Explain yourself NOW!
Lisa: I didn't mean you and Jungkook, Y/N. I mean him and Rose.
Y/N: What are you talking about he wasn't dating Rose at all?
Lisa: Y/N... I know you love him but he is just a playboy. He doesn't love you.

You start to break down into tears and you feel arms around you. You turn around to see... Jimin hugging you. You look behind him hearing yelling and seeing Jin and Hoseok holding Tae back while Yoongi and Namjoon are with Jungkook who is still crying.

Jimin: Lisa!

She looks up at him.

Jimin: You have no right to say or do anything like that.
Lisa: I was doing it for my sister.
Y/N: I love Jungkook, Lisa and he loves me.

I heard a groan and looked to see Tae break out of Jin and Hoseok and angerly walks towards us.

Tae: Lisa! After this tour I want you to leave our lives and by ours I mean me and Y/N. You just lost your family.
Y/N: *shocked* Oppa...
Tae: You are no longer our sister and I will tell MY father of this. You do not do this to family. You put Y/N in serious danger and pain.

You looked towards Lisa who was just raining tears from her eyes. Jimin held you tighter and then you heard a voice behind you.

Jungkook: Lisa I am not that guy anymore I waited two years to be with Y/N and I am in love with her.
Lisa: I... I... I am sorry...truly sorry to all of you.

Y/N's P.O.V.~

Lisa was going to walk out of the room but I didn't want her to leave. She is my sister and I know she didn't want to put me in danger.

Y/N: Lisa! WAIT!

She turned around surprise and so were the guys.

Y/N: Lisa I know you wanted to protect me and I know you didn't want to cause me to be in danger. I love you Lisa. You're my sister and I forgive you.

I gave her a hug and she hugged me back crying so more. While the guys just stood there shock. Tae walked up to us and I broke the hug. We faced him.

Tae: I am sorry, Lisa. I know you didn't know about Rose. I am sorry I said those things to you. *looks down in shame*
Lisa: I forgive you, oppa...do you forgive me?
Tae: Of course... You're my sister.
Lisa: *smiles and hugs Tae* thank you.
???: Uh are we interrupting something...

We all turned to the door to see Rose and Jisoo together.

Lisa: Rose what the hell we're you thinking!?
Rose: You said that we make sure he truly loves her...
Lisa: Taking my sister was never the plan!!
Rose: I had to do it that way or else...
Jungkook: Or else what?
Lisa: *looks at jungkook* or else you wouldn't believe it was all part of the plan.
BTS: What Plan!?!

I look towards Jisoo who looked as if she knew something.

Y/N: Jisoo... You knew about this didn't you.

All the guys looked to her.

Jisoo: Y/N... I am sorry but the only thing I knew was that...
Y/N: What that I could have died?
Jisoo: Sweetie pie... *looks down* I didn't know about anything til Rose told me a few minutes ago.
Y/N: What?!
Rose: Y/N. *walks towards me* Jungkook and I will never happen I know that.

I looked at her with anger but also confusion.

Jungkook: Why take her then?!
Rose: Jungkook... We know your history with girls...
Jungkook: I AM NOT THAT GUY ANYMORE! *he walked to the wall and throw his fist towards it*

I have never seen him so angry before. The guys went to Jungkook and pulled him away from the wall. I walked away from Rose to go to him.

Y/N: Jungkook, are you okay? Let me see your hand?
Jungkook: *gives me his hand* I wouldn't cheat on you.
Y/N: I hope not...

I lift up his head and give him a sweet smile and he gave me one in return.

Rose: I am sorry Y/N.
Y/N: I forgive you.
BTS,Jisoo,Lisa,and Rose: REALLY!?
Y/N: *chuckles* Yes.

Jungkook pulled my face to look at him. Only centimeters apart.

Jungkook: That's why I love you.

He whispered so only I heard it. We both walked to the others.

Y/N: Let's start getting ready for our tour.
All: YES EOMMA!
Y/N: *laughs* Shut up haha

We spent five hours practicing but most of it was for fun. Even the boys said they had a surprise for us after.

Jin: Let's go get dressed.
Y/N: What are you guys up to?
Tae: You will see...all of you sill see.
BTS: *laughs* Bye!

They went to the dress room and a few minutes later came out with the most cutest looks especially Jungkook. Lisa, Rose,  Jisoo and I sat in a couple of chairs in the room.

Rose: Are you guys crazy?
Lisa: *laughs* They on something.
Hoseok: Just watch.

The music started...

Lisa: Omg Hoseok is so cute.
Rose: I like Namjoon.
Y/N: Since when haha
Rose: Since I seen him dance.
Jisoo: He can't dance though.
All: Hahahaha
Rose: Shuush Tae got the hat suck on his face. (Forgot that Tae and Jisoo are dating sorry)
Jisoo: He is still cute.
Y/N and Lisa: Eww.
Jisoo: What?
Lisa: That's gross.

They started arguing and Rose started to watch Namjoon and I looked at Jungkook. He is so cute. I love his bunny smile but... Jimin keeps looking at me and not like he did before...

Jisoo: Y/N.
Y/N: What I'm watching the boys?
Jisoo: We have to go.
Y/N: Why?
Jisoo: *whispers* We have a meeting with EXO in 30 minutes.

I widen my eyes and look at her.  I forgot that I was going to have a mini show with them. My brother and Jungkook don't know about it yet because they are in competition right now and I was kind of surprised when my manger told me that they asked for me personally.

Jisoo: They will understand.
Y/N: They are done.

They finished and they walked towards us but before they could speak.

Y/N: I am sorry but I have to go.
Jungkook: Wher-

Jisoo and I were out before he could finish. I am sorry Jungkook... Please understand it's only business... Forgive me.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Sorry for the late update... Enjoy this chapter. I am sorry for so many twists but please enjoy it and read the new two fanfictions I am also writing. Love yourself ARMYs😚💚