Black or White

Please Read Before You Start The Book

...

Check out my other book: The Contract

...

"You and I both know, that skin colour matters." She pointed out.

"It doesn't matter to me, or to you. And it didn't matter to your parents." He argued, praying desperately that she would stay.

"Well it matters to your parents. And I don't want you to give up something you've looked forward to all your life." Her lower lip trembled as she spoke; and he knew guilt was eating her up, the guilt of being the reason why his family was falling apart.

"Arewa, the only thing I've ever looked forward to, is falling in love."

...

Toki Osoba, Nigeria's Lasest Most Eligible Bachelor, is the epitome of wealth, success and good looks.

After spending four years in the U.S, he finally comes back home to take over his father's business empire.

But this time, he comes back with the love of his life, Ava Brown, linked to his arms.
There's only one problem:

She's white.

...

The hindrance to their love is not just the colour of their skin, but the schemes of his parents.

...

Setting: Nigeria/ Some scenes are in New Jersey. (I'm sorry if nothing adds up in the scenes that are in New Jersey. I've never been outside Africa. Besides, this is a work of fiction.)

I would not allow any discriminatory or offensive remarks. We are all humans and skin colour or race isn't a big deal.

Words like: 'jare', 'shay', 'abi', 'shaybi', 'jorh', 'na', don't have specific meanings. They are used for emphasis and the sentence means the same with or without it.
'Abeg' comes from 'I beg'. It means please.
Any other thing would be explained as the story goes.

This story is in third person. I know wattpaders like first person, I do too, but I write better in third.

There are no sex scenes in this story. Sorry. It's not imperative to the storyline.

Please don't copy my book. If you do, I would sacrifice you to the river goddess.

Okay maybe I won't, but still... Don't do it!

Thank you for choosing to read my story!

Remember we're all amazing no matter the colour. Colour gives beauty, and there's beauty in diversity 👌

Advice, suggestions, criticism, they are welcome. Let me know what I'm doing wrong or right.

Don't forget to:

Vote - You! Don't leave here without pressing that star button 😉

Comment - Let me know what you think. I'm a writer in training.

Follow - i'll follow back. I promise

Share - tell your friends and tell them to tell their friends.

Keep on being amazing my lovely rainbows 🌈🌈🌈

- Timi