Chapter 2

'Papa please stop the car....' 7 year old terrified Aayan quivered

Jai who was furious and drunk didn't pay any heed to him...

'Papa you are driving too fast... I am scared... Please slow down... ' Aayan cried

Jai wiped his tears, which were blocking his vision and continued driving at dangerous speed...

'Please let's go home Papa... I want my Mumma...' Aayan sobbed

Jai clutched the steering  wheel on Priyanka's mention and increased the speed....

'Papa...!!!  I want my Mumma.... Let's  go pleeaassee....' The terrified child begged holding his Father's arms with his tiny ones...

'Shut Up Aayan...!  You will not go to your Maa...!!! She left us Okay ! From now on you don't have a mother.... ' Jai growls glaring at his son with his bloodshot eyes...

Aayan becomes more scared...
'But... ' he cried

'No buts Aayan sit quietly...' Jai scolds his son for the very first time

Aayan begins sobbing and Jai's heart breaks into million  pieces seeing his son's tear stained face...

He slows down...
But just then a big SUV overtakes them and Jai loses his control  over the steering....

'PAAAPPPAAAAA...... ' a scream followed by a screeching, crashing sounds fills the car...

**********END OF DREAM***********

Aayan opens his eyes terrified and wakes up from his sleeping position  with a jerk....

Sweatbeads falling from his forehead, he was breathing heavily...

He cannot forget that unfateful day from last 19 years....

His anxious expression turns into a furious one, thinking about his parents...

He angrily throws away the quilt covering his body and gets down from his bed...

Just then his alarm on the phone starts to beep, which escalates his anger twice...

He picked up the phone and smashed it on the floor,  breaking it into smaller pieces...

'Aaarrggghhhh, Leave me alone...!' he yells and punches the nearby wall,  bruising his hand badly

He repeated this action until blood begin oozing out from the wound...

He didn't care about the wound, he was venting his anger out...

This happened everytime, whenever  Aayan talked to his mother or father...

Last night he spoke to his mother, who wanted to invite him to his step brother Yash's 19th Birthday....

Which he declined, giving work as his most repeated reason, because he didn't want to see her...

He always hated his mother's new husband and his kids, luckily he didn't had to live with them thanks to Jai, who filed the custody case immediately after his divorce and won it for both of his children...

However, Priyanka didn't take much effort for keeping her children with her, because obviously she didn't  think about them even once when she decided to marry Prateek Singhal,  Jai's former advertiser and Business  rival...

Even though Aayan wanted to ask so many questions to his parents, but he never got a straight answer, that's why he doesn't like to be around them and a mere talk with them makes him this monstrous person...