Chapter 108

1 week later...
New Delhi...
Singhal's house...

Sameer is standing in front of the main door of his house, debating to go in or not...

The guards were really surprised to see him at the gate and immediately let him in, they were about to call Priyanka via intercom and inform about his arrival, but he instructed them not to, because he wasn't really sure whether he wanted to see his family or not...

He lifts his right hand which was shivering with anxiety to ring the door bell, but then stops mid way thinking about the consequences of seeing his parents and brother....

Sameer was aware of his gullible nature and also knew how manipulative his parents were, if he falls into their trap, there is no one to take him out of it...

His parents were wrong, and he knew that they will manipulate him to not trust Jai, it wasn't like Sameer was completely trusting Jai, Arjun and Aayan, after all he was their sworn enemy's son, but still he did not feel that they had any intention to use him...

What if they turn me against Aayan and Ananya...?

Come on Sameer ! Man up, you cannot let anyone manipulate you, you will be 28 for god's sake...!

But I don't want to see them, I don't what will I do, when I see Priyanka Singhal...! And I don't want to see Dad as well...

But I need the certificates, I have a interview...

'Forget it... I won't go inside, I'll get another copy from the university...' he mutters and turns around

To his bad luck, the door opens and the butler of the Singhal's house, Mr. Yadav opens it and sees him, he was a aging man in his 60s and has seen Sameer and Yash growing up in this house...

He was the only one, from whom he would hear stories about his real mother's kindness and how she treated everyone in the house, because no one else spoke about her...

Since Priyanka entered this house, everything changed, most of the staff refused to work for Singhals and left the job, because of her mean nature...

But Mr. Yadav did not leave his job, he stayed there for Sameer, because he was scared for his well being and did not trust Priyanka and Prateek to treat him well... But to his solace, none of them were mean to him..

'Sameer Baba...' Mr. Yadav said with a raspy voice

Sameer closed his eyes and exhaled in frustration, as now there was no escape...

Mr. Yadav came in front of Sameer to face him, he was in tears, he held Sameer's shoulders, and began sobbing..

'Thank god you are alright Baba... We were dead worried about you...' he cried and Sameer held his arms tightly and wipes his tears

'Don't cry Chacha... I am here and see nothing happened to me...' Sameer says

'How dare you disappear like that without informing us Baba...? You know your father has gone crazy since you left, he's searching you everywhere... Right now he is at the police station again, to ask about your whereabouts... I asked all your friends and associates... No one had any idea about you...! Where were you Baba...?' Mr. Yadav asked wiping his tears

'I wanted to stay away from the people who stay in this house Chacha... So I was somewhere safe and aloof, where these people cannot find me...' Sameer replied with disgust

'Why Baba... They are your parents...!' Mr. Yadav exclaimed

'And they killed my mother...!' Sameer replied angrily and Mr. Yadav was taken aback..