Chapter 80

Continued...
Bangalore...

Ananya was working on her desk, she was supposed to review the case for her boss Mr. Joshi, and if he wins this one, he promised that he will assign Ananya a case to deal with, which can mark the beginning of her career as a independent lawyer...

She was reading the facts of the case carefully, when she heard a beeping sound of her phone which was placed inside the drawer, she ignored the beep and continued her work

The phone continued to beep and irritated she takes out the phone,and sees 57 messages on her whatsapp, from an unknown number....

Frowning she opens the messages and gasps seeing some obscene images of women and inappropriate messages which made her throw the phone on table in disgust...

'Who the hell is this person...!' She exclaimed angrily

She immediately deleted those messages and blocked the number, not bothering to reply...

'How sick people live in this world...' she huffed and  continued her work

She receives a new text from another number, and gets irritated

Didn't like the messages I sent you baby..? 
Don't worry you will like these....

Ananya's blood boiled at this, and she immediately calls the person, who doesn't pick the call, instead drops 30 more messages on her whatsapp...

Ananya opens the messages and now her hand and feet  turns cold, she looked at the message scared and wipes the sweat forming on forehead

It were her random pictures, like while waiting for the bus, catching the bus, getting out of her building, catching an auto, or holding Amayraa in a shopping mall and many others, someone was stalking her all these times and she wasn't aware...

She gulped and drank some water, Though Ananya was a strong girl, but the feeling of being watched scares any person for a while..

She called the number again, and this time too, no one picked up, sighing in frustration she messages the person

Who are you and what do you want...??

There was an instant reply..

Who am I doesn't matter, and what I want..? You will know soon...

Ananya frowned at the reply and then typed

Stop following me and sending me obscene pictures...

Stranger : Oh sorry for those images, but I was imagining how sexy you will look in such clothes ;)

Ananya : How Dare You...!!!

Stranger : I can totally imagine how hot you look, with that angered expression right now...

Ananya : You don't know who you are messing with... I can get you arrested today itself for harassing a woman...

Stranger : Don't threaten me with your lawyer tactics, it won't work my dear, trust me you won't be able to track me...

Ananya : I am blocking you, dare you message me again, you will face the consequences..

Stranger : Fine, I will text you with some other number, you are not getting away from me this soon...

Ananya : You know I am married right ? If my husband comes to know about this, he will tear you apart

She frowned while typing this because she didn't want to be dependent even on Aayan's name for anything...

Stranger : Please don't remind me that he already has you before me, it breaks my heart..  But don't worry,  you will be mine soon...