Chapter 3

Ananya's POV

Damn I am late again...

Deeps asked me to pick her up, and it's already 9:00...

She will kill me...

Well actually she is used to this, I guess..

Because my 10 is always 10:30 or 10:45...

Why I can't be punctual like Papa and Ved Bhai...

Also I can't leave without having breakfast or else Mumma will get angry...

I can't afford to elevate her anger twice, coz I am already in trouble for breaking my phone...

Sometimes she is very hard on me like some strict circus ringmaster...

Not literally though....

Maa loves me, but her way is different...

Which I will never understand...
*Sigh*

I comb my long hair and leave them down, I don't like tying them up and Adjust my long summer dress...

Everyone says that, I just look like my Maa, but have a totally opposite personality..... Obviously

Maa hated long hairs and dresses, but I don't. ..

Yeah Okay, I may look like her, But I am my Papa's girl and he is the bestest father in this world..

I turn to pick up my bag and see a brand new iPhone on my bed...

It looks exactly like my old phone !

Yessss !! Mumma won't be able to figure it out...

Love you Papa !!!!

At the Breakfast table....

Ved is reading newspaper, dressed in crisp white shirt and black trousers, his jacket hanging on the chair...

While Vansh dressed in T shirt and Tracks is playing sword fight using butter knives with his cousin Rudra..

Ved and his Twin Vansh look exactly like their Father, but with completely opposite personalities...

Ved is just like Arjun ! A perfectionist, silent, Intelligent, Responsible...

While Vansh is more like a troublemaker, Spontaneous, and Carefree...

'Will you cut the noise ! I am trying to read here.... ' Ved scolds his brothers

'Who is making noise ? We can't hear it ! Right Rudra ?' Vansh Mocks him

Rudra controls his smile, as he knows what will happen if his Ved Bhai gets angry...

'I am serious !' Ved states firmly, removing his specs..

'Hello Serious !! I am Vansh !' Vansh gestures his hand forward for a handshake

Rudra loses his control and starts laughing, joined by his cousin sister Saanjh..

Ved shakes his head disapprovingly..
'You are hopeless... Like seriously, stop behaving like a kid !'

'And you are helpless... Stop yelling at me like a grumpy old man, I am already tired of one...' Vansh counters rolling his eyes..

'Matlab Kuch bhi, I call you hopeless and you call me helpless....! Atleast argue sensibly... ' Ved folds his newspaper as Ria places breakfast on the table...

'Bhai please... Don't start... ' Saanjh says but they don't listen to her

'Why you always look for 'Analytical stability' in every aspect ! It's not necessary that everything will make sense... ' Vansh sips his Green tea