Chapter 106

One month later...

As Ananya's pregnancy progressed, things were getting difficult for her, she was experiencing discomfort, cramps, morning sickness, anxiety and not to forget severe mood swings...

This was a difficult phase for her, and her family stood by her all the time, especially her husband Aayan, who was there to get her any damn thing she needed, even at the midnight sometimes..

Because of the complications, Ananya was advised complete bed rest and she was going crazy because of that, the doctor even stopped her evening walks, after she experienced pain in her lower abdomen one evening and had to be hospitalised...

The doctor expressed concern over her weak health and the survival of her foetus, but she was determined to give birth to the child which worried her parents and brothers...

Her secret meetups with Aayan in the park ceased, But Aayan wasn't complaining about it, he was more concerned about her and their child's health, rather than romancing...

Arjun and Vansh made sure that Aayan was made to do all the household chores along with Ananya's care too, which pissed Naina and Ved very much, but since Aayan was determined to prove Arjun that he was not in the mood to stay away from his wife and Child, and will pass any test to prove his worth, so they couldn't do much to help him....

Aayan and Ananya got very close during this phase, with passing time, their love grew stronger and now that Aayan had clarified everything, right from his fake goa trip, to that night with Ritika, Ananya regained her trust back on him, and was secretly supporting him to pass Arjun's test by not troubling him much...

One thing Ananya also realised during this phase that, she needs to work on herself more, as a lawyer, because let's face it, she was an immature lawyer, who couldn't even win a case on her own...

Aayan's career was again hit very badly, since he lost the case and now half of his stakeholders backed off, and AV tech was not performing well because of their boss's absence..

Since it dealt with creation and designing of new technologies, Ved and Sameer couldn't do much as they weren't innovators like Aayan...

Jai along with Alex's help did try to complete Aayan's unfinished projects to gain some revenue for his company, but the projects needed his inputs which he was not giving, and hence AV tech was almost on the verge of collapse...

Aayan was so engrossed in saving his marriage, that he was not aware of his company's collapse again...

Ved and Jai were worried for Aayan's future, but were certain that once Ananya comes back to his life, he will fight all the odds and make things back to normal...

However hiding from everyone, even Arjun hired a technical team to look after AV tech's affairs and make neccessary inputs to keep the company going, till Aayan takes it's charge back..

Ananya's room..
9 a.m.

Ananya's slumber was disturbed by someone wrapping their arms around her waist from the back and pulling her towards them..

She groans and turns to the other side, not realising that she was now facing the person holding her..

She felt soft fingers brushing through her face, removing the hair strands falling, and tucking them behind her ear, and then she felt a soft kiss on her forehead

She smiled and opened her eyes to find Aayan staring at her lovingly, he smiled back at her, and pecked her lips, which made her blush, she buried her face in his chest, snuggling more close to him, thinking it is a dream, while he chuckled wrapping his arms around her and hugging her back, careful enough not to squeeze her...