The Rebellion

+Rebellion Base+

"Alfred this is the third time you broke your leg while training," Tom says as he helps his soldier by wrapping up their leg into a cast. One of the nurses helped him apply the medication earlier while the other doctors in the infirmary were busy with the other wounded soldiers.

The young soldier looks down guilty. "I'm sorry Blue. I should have been more careful with training like you told me last time." He felt a hand pat his head, looking up a little he saw Tom smile at him softly.

"Just promise me you'll rest up properly before you start training again with the others."

Alfred nods, "I promise sir."

Tom gets up from his kneeling position and stands up straight. "I'll check on you later. Listen to the doctors, okay?" Getting another 'yes sir' before he turns around and exits the medical ward.

His radio comes to life when Edd's voice filters through. "Tom, you there?"

Tom pulled his radio from his side and answered back. "Yeah Edd? I just finished helping one of my soldiers at the Medical Ward."

"We got a new round of people joining our rebellion. Matt and I are in the recruiting room getting them situated. Mind coming over here to help?"

"I'll be there in 5 minutes, I won't be long." The musician answers and sets off to the recruitment room.

+Recruitment Room+

"Hey, I'm Wen." A new recruits introduces herself to one of the soldiers standing by the door.

The male soldier smiles at her with good manners. "Hello young miss, I'm Zack." He introduces himself back politely.

"Do you know how this process works sir? My friends and I heard some things about the rebellion here and there when we came to sign up." Wen fiddles with her hair, something she does when she's nervous.

Zack chuckles seeing the new recruit's nervous habit. "Nothing to be nervous about. You'll get to choose where you want to be put into."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll get to choose a department of your choice here at the Rebellion Base. Depending on the group you pick, you will follow your Leader's orders while they take care of you." Zack started to explain to her while the chatter in the room increases due to more recruits enter the room. "There are different departments that are easy to get used to once you learn. Such as the uniform department, supplies department, the patrol department, and more."

Wen asked another question about something Zack mentioned before. "And you said something about a Leader's orders and care."

"Yes, there are three main Leaders here who started this Rebellion Base. You, like the rest of these people here, will be choosing one of the three." Zack noticed two people go up onto the stage, getting ready to start the assembly. "The rest will be explained by the leaders." He gently pushed her back with the crowd. "Good luck."

Wen wanted to know more, but he was right. There were two people up on the stage getting ready to get everyone's attention.

The one wearing the long black coat came to the mic and taps on it twice. "Hello? Is the mic on?" Everyone in the room looks to the front of the stage answering his question. He smiles and greets them all, "Welcome everyone to the Rebellion Base. I'm one of the leaders here, my name is Edd."

The soldiers wearing green patches over their hearts cheered loudly.

"You can do better than that Green!"