The Fury of an Army

+Red Army Base+

At the end of the video call, all soldiers were preparing for a fierce battle. Not out of spite of each other, but to save a person they all care about since coming to this base.

The Blue soldiers would not take a word if someone told them to stay back and hold the fort. No, they would immediately shove that person away and go straight for that damned army even if it was the last thing they do.

Of course, there were exceptions to those who chose to stay back. Such as the medical team. Grace only let half of her team go for medical support while half of them staying back to be prepared for when they return. Other than some exceptions by the department heads, all soldiers were up to risk their lives for their leader's rescue.

Tord had reluctantly agreed to let them participate in the rescue/destroy mission. He is after all responsible for Tom's section while their leader is currently held hostage by the enemy.

"Red Leader, helicopters, tanks, and jeeps are all ready to set out for the Blue Army Base. We are ready to leave when you give the say." Paul reports as Patryk takes his place next to his partner.

"Set out now, the sooner we get back Thomas, the faster I can get my hands on that mongrel for even thinking about kidnapping Tom." Tord watches Patryk raise his arm in signal for everyone to start moving. All vehicles make haste towards the Blue Army Base with stern looks.

He hops onto a copter with Paul and Patryk, his eyes set on back at the base, some soldiers left behind to support them for when they return. They had come outside waving good luck to them.

'Don't worry... We'll get him back," he thinks, turning his head to look forward to where Paul and Patryk are driving the helicopter.

'Then I can say sorry.'

+At Blue Army Base+

The video call had ended on a good note from what Connor had said. Tom was taken from his chair after retracting his monster features, carried off somewhere else inside the base. He could hear many whispers and shuffled footsteps against the floor.

"Where are you taking me?" He was free to speak now that they had taken off the piece of tape over his mouth. Connor had only wanted to keep Tom silent during the call.

The soldier holding him answers, "Somewhere more spacious."

A simple answer, but Tom would take it. He waits, only listening to things around him as if making out a mental map of the base with just his blind senses. A hum rising out to keep him and Tomi occupied.

When the soldier finally puts him down, for what seems like 40 minutes of walking, he's met with the Blue Army Leader's voice again.

"We will have you wait here. This way when Red Leader comes to save his pet, we can attack him all out." Connor tells him happily.

Based on the way Connor's voice was echoing, he could tell he was actually placed in a spacious room. Tom scoffs, "You really think you can beat him?"

"Of course," The other Leader proudly answers with confidence. He pats Tom's head lightly, "Don't worry about your pretty little head, once I'm done with him, I'll have you work for me instead. I can even spare your soldiers too if you agree to be a good bait." He had read about the known information concerning Tom's battle skills. The Blue Leader wanted to use Tom to his full potential in battle with that monster of his.

If Tom still had his digital eyes on display, he would be rolling them. "So much confidence, too bad it'll shatter with your pride when you see how badly you fucked yourself over with this plan." He pulls at his restrains to show defiance.