Request of a Mother

+The next day: Red Army Base+

In the morning, after breakfast, Tord escorted Tom all the way to the plane hangers. A couple of soldiers following behind them for support and protocol.

When they are in the building, Tom and Tord take a moment to talk while the soldiers in charge of the department get ready for his departure.

"Are you ready Tom?" Tord asks.

Tom nods his head, "Yeah... How about you?"

"I'm hoping for the best when you return with the kids and our old friends," Tord replies with a supportive expression yet holding some concern. "Tell the kids I'm waiting back here for their much welcome back return."

"I will Tord. Just rest for a while before doing any work, okay?"

"Alright."

A soldier comes out from inside the cargo plane Tom and four soldiers will be taking. "The plane's ready for you to board, Blue Leader."

"Thank you, Corona. I'll be there in a second." Tom turns to thank her. She salutes in return before going off to her fellow soldiers in the crowd. He looks back to Tord, "There's my call. I hope you don't mind Zack and Reggie coming along with me as well."

"You told me yesterday Witness, I said I was fine with the idea. I trust those two to protect you." Tord thought the two soldiers were enough to protect Tom while he's away.

Zack and Reggie have proven themselves with their excellent battle skills on the field and on the training grounds for the past few months since they've been here.

"Remember to contact me when you get there."

"I got it," He chuckles. "Then I'll see you later with everyone accounted for." Tom smiles at Tord one last time and turns his back to him. He enters the plane feeling a rush of nausea hit him, but he keeps a strong act so the soldiers don't notice his problem.

He takes a deep breath and breathes out. 'You can do this.' He tells himself mentally. His feet move so he could head to one of the seats on the plane.

After he took a seat, he waited for the two pilots, Ryan and Mona, to drive the plane out. His two trusted soldiers took a seat close to the exit of the plane while they chatted about what they were to do after they land. Tord had given them specific orders to follow protocol now that they were doing an important task.

Tom looks out the window to see his lover looking at him with a strained smile. Then mouthing a couple of words he could not hear. Even if he couldn't hear him, he knows what he said

'See you soon love.'

The Leader in blue smiles just as the plane starts moving out of its unit. Tord and the rest of the soldiers soon moving out of sight in the window and replaced with a view of the blue sky and white clouds.

He looks forward and closes his eyes.

"I'll be back soon Tord."

~+America: White House+~

Tomi and Torm sat just outside of the White House's front, waiting for the plane that would take them home.

Tomi kept his chin tilted up as he stares at the sky while his ears listened for the sound of propellers.

Torm, the other day, had found out his arm was broken to a slight degree and needed a cast until his arm got healed. The doctor wrapped a black and white colored cast from his hand down to his elbow and is not resting on a navy blue sling. His brother took the opportunity after breakfast to doodle all over his cast while they waited, but left some room to write a least a few names in like their parents and a couple soldiers. Edd and Matt had already signed his cast earlier with permission of course.