Watching and an Option?

~+Rebellion Base: Location Unknown+~

Edd and Matt had finished speaking to the other government officials about the plans for spies to infiltrate the Red Army Base. For safety reasons, they would only send two rebellion soldier to enter the once a year recruit of new soldiers for the Red Army.

They didn't want to risk sending in too many. Plus, they feared that Tom could possibly give notice of their spy. Not that Tom would do it out of helping Tord, but for the fact, he knew everyone who stayed close to the Rebellion before they went their separate ways. So they sent two of the newer recruits of the Rebellion group that have never met Tom.

On the account of one female and male would be going on the mission. Their alibi for entering is as friends wanting to make the world better like they see in Tord's plan with his world conquer.

The female spy is Katie Jones. She chose to work in Matt's group seeing as she felt comfortable with working for a kind group such as his. Everyone in his group was always very welcoming and didn't hesitate to bring new people into their groups. Her sun-kissed skin was always the eye catcher too many, her chocolate brown locks following after. The group says here eyes were always the main attraction seeing as they always shined a beautiful hazel color.

As for the male spy, he goes by the name Owen Carter. He joined Edd's group of the Rebellion because his leader has a knack for drawing in curious people like him. His friends were just ones he could trust if his life were on the line. The man sports a light reddish, with highlights of grey, colored hair with tan skin. His green eyes were like a hypnotizing color as well.

Both had heard stories from their seniors, up in the rank, that the man who leads the Blue part of the Rebellion is there. They say the man in blue is always helpful or to be weary of his famous motherly persona. Most times they would even catch a story of how scary he could be with a gun in his hands.

It just made them very curious to see who this person is.

But of course, their were orders from their leaders.

"Whatever you do, do not inform him you're spies for us."

"We just want you two to watch what goes on in the base. Report to us in secret when you're alone and no one is around to hear."

Those were their orders.

Now here they stand in the assembly hall of the Red Army Base.

~Present Time~

Owen returns to Katie's side after giving his quiet status report. They sit by the wall waiting for lunch to come rolling into the room provided by the Red Army cooks.

Unknowingly to everyone in the room, a little trouble comes wandering into the place with curiosity.

Owen and Katie notice some soldiers come up to Red Leader with panic expressions. How far they were from them didn't help them hear what they were talking about. The soldiers seem to be speaking quickly to the man about something.

Tord pulls out his radio and walks about, searching the room as his soldiers separate to do the same. "Where is he?" He walks up on stage to go up to his podium. His radio is going haywire with soldiers panicking about their little troublemaker.