Origins/Missing Him

+Location: Unknown+

"Dear sister, he is waking."

"I see, our leader will be arriving soon to speak with him."

Tom hears two unfamiliar voices as he starts to wake up. He tries to move, but he feels restrains round his wrists, the same can go around his ankles.

"What the-" His digital eyes open to finally see his surroundings. So far all he sees is darkness. "Where am I?!"

The lights flick on and Tom is met with two young teens standing across from him. They look identical, twins he assumes like his own pair that work with his own group.

"Who are you? Where am I?" He asks as he struggles against the restraints.

"Please do not strain yourself."

"You are at our leader's army base."

Tom thinks about the shock bracelet. "But my limit-" He tries to look behind him to see his wrists. The checkered shock bracelet is gone.

"We removed the pesky tool around your wrist. If we didn't take it off we would be delivering damaged goods."

"Yes, our leader wishes to speak with you Mr. Thompson."

Tom looks between the two, "How do you know me?"

The twins giggles as they look down at Tom. "The Yellow Army is our Army's ally, with our provided protection, they pay us in return with information." The pair part to one side when they hear the doors behind them hiss open. They turn their heels to face towards the door to bow. "Sir."

A man with a dark reddish hair with the brownest pair of eyes walks into the room with two other soldiers behind him. The soldier behind him closes the door as the head leader walks forward until he is directly across Tom.

"So this is the famous Thomas Thompson, the one who miraculously gave every army a chance to rule the world by shooting down Red Leader's giant robot." The tall red headed leader tilts Tom's head up by pushing up the bottom of his chin.

"Let me the fuck go asshole!" Tom pulls his head away from the other person's touch. "Just who are you anyway?"

The other army leader puts a hand over his heart and gives Tom a curt bow. "The names Connor Miles, I am the Leader of the Blue Army." He introduces himself politely making Tom suspicious of him.

"Blue Army huh?" That would mean this man would go by the real title of Blue Leader.

"Yes, and I believe you lead the Blue section of the Rebellion base, correct?"

Tom narrows his eyes as he looks up to Connor from his seat. "I used to lead the Blue section of the Rebellion group. Unfortunately, my section and I now work for the Red Army."

One of the twins hands their leader a cream-colored folder. He opens it to look through the files. "The Yellow Army knows a lot of things. You are the only one so far who remains an enigma to them."

"Luis Randel said the same thing, but I heard they managed to dig up some things about myself."

"Ah yes, like your monster. The one that resides in you since that purple monster first showed up in town." Connor closes the folder and hands it to the soldier behind him who takes it quietly. "Really now, why harbor such a dangerous little demon like that?"

"Oh, I'll show you little you piece of shit!" Tomi's voice grounds out with a deep growl. He did not like Tom and himself being with this army for a moment more. Their form shifts into their half monster and human state, ultimately giving the Blue Leader a view of the other in presentation.