Chapter 3, Morning Rush

It was the next day and I woke up to Cedric  lightly shaking me awake.

Cedrick: "Good morning sleepyhead"

Me:"mmmmmf it's too early plus my alarm didn't go off yet. And how did you get in my room?"
I said while yawning  myself back to sleep

Cedric: "I knocked because I was afraid that you weren't up yet, which I see I was correct.There was no response and the door was unlocked so I allowed myself in. I didn't want you to be late to your first day of class."

Me: "Oh sh*t ! I forgot to set my alarm! It's already 6:30!"

Cedric: "A thank you would be much appreciated "

Me: "Oh sorry. Thank you very much"

Cedric: " Don't mention it"

I looked into his beautiful grey eyes and realized I was still in my P-J's.

Me: "OMG I got to get ready!"
I rushed into the bathroom, took a quick rinse in the shower, and used a spell to make myself ready in a  jiffy. I stepped out of the bathroom, worried about what I was going to eat for breakfast. But as I reached the kitchen, there was Cedric Diggory with a meal already prepared for me.

Me:"Is this for me?

Cedric: "No it's for Casper the ghost"

Me:"Oh, that's odd"

Cedric:"Of course silly it's for you. Your so gullible"

Me: "You know that there is several ghost's flying around here at Hogwarts that I don't even know the names of yet, right"

Cedric: "Oh yeah, I forgot. There is no Casper. Each house has their own famous ghost. Hufflepuff has the Fat Frier, Ravenclaw has Helena, Slytherin has the bloody Baron, and Gryffindor has the nearly headless Nick. Yes, there are other ghosts like Moaning Myrtle but you will find those out over time. I don't want to confuse you right off the bat"

Me:"Oh that's good to know. Well thank you"
I sit down and start to eat. It was simple bacon and eggs but they tasted so different. So delicious.

Me:"There is no way you could have made this yourself. You used magic"

Cedric: "I swear on my life I didn't. My mum taught me how to cook when I was just five"

Me: "Well kudos to her. That's a very useful skill to woo  a girl"
I saw him blush. Oh my goodness Hannah why did you say that! Well I don't care at this moment right now.It's too early. We both began to eat our breakfast but then shortly finished.

Me: "Well thx Ced for the breakfast"

Cedric: "I usually only let very close people call me by that, but since I'm sharing a living space with a gorgeous young woman, I'll make an exception " 
He gives me a smile and winks at me.
I can't help but smile back at him.

Cedric: "Well shall we get going?"

Me: "Sure thing"