Chapter 12, Passion for love

(Warning! This chapter has some descriptive sexual scenes but has nothing involving sexual intercourse. If you have a hard time reading descriptive sense, I would suggest to skip to the next chapter.
Enjoy)

About a month had past & me and Cedric where going strong. I loved knowing that Ced was mine, all mine . I know that he would never do anything to hurt me. We were sitting on the couch studying for an exam for potions. Suddenly, Cedric asked me a question.

Cedric: "Can I ask you something?"

Me: "Yeah sure babe"

Cedric:"I know that this sounds cheesy, but do you actually love me?"

Me:" Of course I do Ced. Do you love me?"

Cedric:"Babe that shouldn't be a question. I love you with all my heart. I would give you the world if I could. I would live for you. I would die for you. You are my one and only and I only have eyes for you, no one else. So don't even question my love for you because you will know my response"

Me:"Oh baby"
I said with a tear drop sliding down my cheek.

Cedric: "and I meant every single word of it"
He pushed me against the wall into a a kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waste. His smooth lips brushing against mine in a sweet pattern. His lips tasted sweet with warmth. I stroked my finger threw his curly hair as he started to kiss me even harder. I groaned. His lips were finding his way down to my collarbone. He sucked harder causing me to feel weak in the knees. I didn't expect this to come from Ced. He was so good, but yet he was being so bad. His mouth came back up to my lips not missing any passion. I slipped my tongue into his mouth causing him to tense up and groan. I felt my hands on his shirt feeling his rock hard abs.

Cedric:"Hannah are you asking for something?"

Me:"No"
I said shyly. To be honest, I don't know what I was asking for. All that I know is that I wanted to be close to him.

Cedric: "If your asking for what I think your asking, I don't think it's the right time and age. We are only sixteen"

Me: "No I'm not asking for that. I just want to show you that your mine from a passionate kiss. That's all"

Cedric: Oh, in that case then..."

I cut him off with my lips grabbing his. We continued this for what felt like hours.
Eventually, our make out session had to come to an end.

Cedric:" I didn't know you had that in you"

Me:" I should be saying that to you.
Who knew that so much mischief could be in a Hufflepuff as yourself?"

Cedric: "That goes for the both of us"
We cuddled on the couch until eventually we fell a sleep.