Chapter 20, Happy Birthday (SMUT)

Warning ⚠️This chapter contains SMUT or sexual intercourse! It also contains a lot of profanity.If you are sensitive to this kind of topic I suggest you skip to the next chapter! Enjoy

It was 3 days before the last task which was also Cedric's 17th birthday. I wanted to do something special for him, but since Owls were still going on and we were both studying and preparing for the last task on our own time, we didn't have the full day to ourselves. I still got to see him during a review session, but what he doesn't know is that I had something special planned for him tonight. I'm usually not the kind of girl who would give her virginity so easily, but I knew that Cedric was the one for me. I don't know.....I just feel like I need to show him how much he means to me and this is best way I can express my love for him. I've been having a strange feeling in my gut about the last task and if anything happens to him, I want him to know that I love him.

Since the Tournament champions were excused from any periods they choose so that they could practice for the tournament, I didn't see Cedric in the morning. But, I did see him during the late night review sessions for potions (I really needed the review for OWL's!)

Me: "Hey Birthday boy"

Cedric: "Hey babe"
Cedric said giving me a peck on the lips.

Me: "I didn't see you this morning"

Cedric: "I slept in ...shhh"

Me: "I'm guessing you'll have plenty of energy for the surprise I have planed out for tonight"
I said to him giving a flirty wink.

Ced: "I love surprises"
He said with a smirk

Me: "I know you do"
I bit my lip and put my hand on his knee, giving him a seducing look, knowing that it would turn him on.

Cedric: "Don't do this to me Hannah. You know that lip biting turns me on"

Me: "On a scale from 1 to 10 how turned on are you right now?"

Cedric: "Just don't look down"
I looked down only to see that Cedric had an obvious boner sticking out from his pants. I couldn't help but giggle.

Me: "Why don't we just skip the review session and come tomorrow. It is your birthday after all Ceddy"
I whispered into Cedric's ear, causing him to stutter.

Cedric: "Shu shu shu ...sure"
I took his hand and led him towards our dorm. Once we arrived at our dorm, he slammed me against the wall. His lips were kissing me passionately. I grabbed his hufflepuff tie that went with our house uniform and forced him towards me which made him kiss me even more hard and passionately.

I took off his shirt and threw it on the ground, exposing his abs. The sight of them made me wet. He carried me to his room and places me on his bed. He then took off my shirt and skirt, but then stoped and stared at me.

Me: "What's wrong? Am I not enough?"

Cedric: "No, just ....damn. You're so beautiful Hannah that I can't believe you're mine."
He then got on top of me and started to kiss me again. No! It was his birthday and I'm not not letting him take charge. I flipped sides, making me be on top of him.

I unzipped his pants and Cedric helped me remove his boxers. Let me just say that IT was big. I moaned at the thought of having it in me.