Chapter 14, The Goblet of Fire

Skip to 2 days after picnic

It was almost time for the upper class men to put their names in the goblet of fire. Cedric has been mentioning for the past week about putting his name in and I was a bit scared for him. But if he really wants to, I'm there to support him. The other 2 schools from Paris and Scandinavia (Beauxbatons Academy of Magic & Durmstrang Institute) arrived the other day which is an honor for the tournament to take place at Hogwarts.
Most of the boys were drooling over the girls from Beauxbatons Academy since all of them were part Veela (Veela's are known to have breathtaking beauty & the ability to entrance men supernaturally. Full veela's can shape shift into birds. They look the same as any wizard or muggle would except for their mesmerizing beauty.)
I wasn't worried about Cedric tho. I saw a few try to flirt with him, but he would kindly turn them down. Man I love Cedric & I love that I can trust him.

Me: "Are you nervous?"

Ced: "Just a little bit, but it's fine"

Soon as I know it, Ced puts his name in the goblet and the Hufflepuff house starts to cheer for him.
For some reason I felt uncomfortable. I felt like I needed to put my name in. I can't let Cedric get chosen and I don't know why. It felt like he was in danger or going to be put in it & I needed to stop it. Soon as I know it, I'm writing my name on a paper and put my name in the goblet. Everyone starts to cheer & Ced looks stunned.

Ced: "You never told me you were going
to put your name in"

Me: "I....ummm....surprise"

Time skip....

All the names are put in and it's time for Dumbledore to announce the winners from each school.

Dumbledore: "For those of you who put your name into the goblet, it was very brave of you. I hope that every single one of you are supportive of the winners for they have a lot on their hands.The winners are Viktor Krum from  Durmstrang Institute, Fleaur fro Beauxbaton Academy of Magic and ........."

Everyone applauds but seem confused when Dumbledore doesn't announce the Hogwarts winner.

Dumbledore: "There seems to be two winners from Hogwarts & they both seem to be from the same house. Cedric Diggory & Hannah James"

Everyone applauds us and gives us pats on the back.
Suddenly another name appears from the goblet.

Dumbledore: "ahhh another name. How interesting....there has to be a mistake.This one isn't even eligible to participate....Harry Potter."

Everyone stares and asks him how he got his name in the goblet. To be honest, I don't think Harry put his name on the goblet from the scared look on his face. He's to going to participate and he doesn't even know half of the spells as the upper Classmen. He isn't dumb enough to put his life at risk. All that I know is that people are going to hate on him for this. I'll protect his name whenever possible but still, that isn't enough. Poor kid. His life is always at danger & it puts those around him in danger as well. It's not like he asks for it. Wait...maybe that's why I felt like Ced was in danger. Does this mean my life will be at risk as well?