Chapter 11, Mine

After the kiss was over, Cedric and I stood there blushing.

Cedric: "So......"

Me: "I didn't expect that"

Cedric: "Nor did I but when I heard that you liked me, I had to do something before you walked off. I know I felt guilty the first second but it seems like you liked it"
He said with a smile.

Me: "But aren't you dating Cho!"

Cedric: "She will have to understand that it's you that I want, Hannah James."

Me: "But that's such a jerk move"

Cedric: "It's Harry Potter the one she wants. She is just using me to get him jealous I assume . She was staring at him the whole ball."

Me: "Oh I see"

Cedric: "But you can't break up with Adam. He really likes you"

Me: "We where never dating to be honest. We just went to the ball as friends"

Cedric: "I see. That's fine ......... plus he will understand......I've liked you for a long time Hannah."

He pulls me in close and gives me a passionate kiss. His lips brushing in sync with mine just felt right. I push away a little bit.

Me:"Wait.....if you liked me, why did you ask her to the dance?

Cedric: "Your very pretty Hannah and you where being asked by several people and you said no to them all. I felt scared that you would say not to me too. Then when you said anyone would be crazy if they didn't say yes to me....I took the hint. But of course, Adam asked you and you said yes. I thought you liked him."

Me: "I said no to everyone because I was waiting for you to ask me Ced! I said yes to Adam because It seemed like you where gonna ask someone else and I had no chance with you"

Cedric: "I was pretty stupid then. I guess I can't take a hint."
He said chuckling.
Cedric then kissed my forehead and pulled me close for another kiss but I pulled back once more.

Me: "She called you Ced"
I said with a pout.

Cedric: "Right after that.. I asked her to call me by Cedric. I wasn't comfortable with that either"

Me: "Oh um...I see. Well I'm sorry that I got jealous . I'm usually not that type. You see I was in the moment and liked you and couldn't stop thinking about you which is pretty insane. I don't know I guess I've always liked you but you flirted with me, and then we agreed to be friends. I tried to keep my word because it was me who suggested it but I just couldn't....."

Cedric then pulls me in for another passionate kiss. This time.... it was longer. Man, the boy can kiss! I liked his method of telling me to shut up. God I love kissing in the rain.

Me: "Wow"

Cedric: "Shall we head back? We need to dry off soon before we get sick"

Me: "Sounds perfect Ced......sounds perfect."

We head back into the building holding hands. I'm so relived that I can finally call Cedric mine.