Alpha Jax

Meet Dakota Kennedy. A normal girl with a normal family. One parent, and two other siblings. And of course that best friend that you've known since kindergarten. In this case her name is Destiny Pierce.

Dakota is a senior in high school and is about to have a time of her life when she meets him.

Meet Jax Reynolds. Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. His beta is Jacob Mayer, and his third in command is Logan Greene

Dakota- has long, pin straight blonde hair and green eyes, with a somewhat pale and somewhat tan skin. Eighteen years old.

Destiny- has curly brown hair and gorgeous sun kissed skin, with loving dark blue eyes that tell a story. Eighteen years old.

Jax- Dark black hair with bright green eyes that hold many secrets behind them, a muscular build and dark sun kissed skin. Twenty-two years old.

Jacob- gray eyes that pull you in and blond hair that just begs to have fingers brushed through them, muscular. Nineteen years old.

Logan- bluish yellowish eyes. Dark brown hair, muscular. Nineteen years old.

What happens when Jax, Jacob and Logan can't control themselves and kidnap their mates?

But what happens when Dakota encounters none other than a certain kind of cat?