Chapter Thirteen

~Dakota~

It's been a week since Jax's father pulled his stunt. Since then, Jax has started training me, and spring break had ended so school has started up again, sadly too soon for my liking. Jax, Logan, and Jacob were upset that they weren't going to be seeing us all day for a while, but they made sure that they were waiting for us outside when school ended. The bell had just rung and the three of us met up in the lobby before we started making our way outside.

And to say I was angry was an understatement.

There was a group of girls around the boys, mainly Jax. I felt myself shake and I growled quietly. I saw that the boys kept telling them that they were taken, but they didn't give a shit. Layla had started to walk over to Jacob and when he noticed her he sighed in relief and kissed her in front of everyone. The girls around him scoffed and moved over to Logan and Jax. Logan gagged and broke through the group and ran over to Destiny.

"Time to go, my love." Destiny glared at the group of girls and scoffed. I started laughing and everyone looked at me.

"Get the fuck away from him," I felt butter start to come up, but I can't let anyone know that. Jax noticed though, and he rubbed his arm. He tried to make his way through the group of girls but one pushed him back. He looked at her like she was delusional and he groaned in annoyance. 

"Why? It's not like he's yours." I scoffed and laughed.

"What makes you think he isn't mine?" 

"Because he's way out of your league." This time Jax laughed.

"If anything, I am out of your league. You look like a fucking cake with all that make-up on. It's disgusting. You smell like you're trying to cover up something, like you haven't showered in a fucking week. It's giving me a headache. Your shirt looks like it's going to fucking burst because it's three sizes too small, and that's unattractive. Your hair looks so fucking greasy, it looks brighter than your fucking future." Jax then pushed her aside and walked over to me. I snickered as the girl looked at me in anger.

"Oh, I'm sorry you can't handle the truth." I gave her a shit-eating grin and walked away holding hands with Jax. Everyone around us started laughing at the girl, and her friends looked around awkwardly. 

"Well, then I guess he'll never see the tattoo on my ass!" The girl called out and Jax turned around instantly.

"What ass?" He yelled from across the parking lot and it added to everyone's laughter. I smirked and Jax opened the passenger side door of his car and shut it after I got in. Jax and I looked at one another and started laughing. 

"Baby, I couldn't have said that better myself!" I cackled as we drove away from my school. I'm actually glad that he spoke up and I didn't. Since he wasn't a student at the school, he couldn't get in trouble for putting her in her place. And since the whole school was there to see that event, I would have a lot of witnesses. 

"Well, someone had to say something. God, rhat human was fucking disgusting." Jax snarled and huffed as he gripped the steering wheel. I put my hand on top of one of his and he sighed. 

"She really got you that angry? I mean, I was pissed because she actually thought that she one, had a right to touch you, and two, that she didn't believe that you were mine." I saw Jax smirk and I giggled. His eyes seemed to gloss over so I put my hand on the wheel and guided the car so we didn't crash. When he came back I let go and spoke up.

"So, who was that?" Jax sighed.

"My mother," I nodded and smiled a little. At least one of his parents likes me.

"She wants to come over tonight with some of the pack members for dinner." My eyes went wide and I looked at him in shock.

"She is leaving your father, to have dinner with us?" He nodded and cleared his throat.