Chapter Fifteen

~Dakota~

After Butter let me have control again, I noticed that Jax also had control again. I blushed furiously at Butter's actions and Jax kind of chuckled. I looked at the time and noticed it was around midnight. I grew confused and looked at Jax.

"Isn't Ryder supposed to stay out until morning? It's only midnight." Jax looked at the time and then his eyes glazed over. I knew he was asking Ryder what happened. Jax came out and cleared his throat.

"Since Ryder and Buttercup marked and mated with one another, Ryder no longer has to stay out for the night." I nodded and I could feel Butter purring loudly. I smiled and shook my head and walked into the kitchen to make that new bag of popcorn.

"Oh, Jax," He looked over and gave me a small smile.

"Tell Ryder he sucks at making popcorn." Jax laughed and I giggled too. I grabbed a new bag and made sure to watch it so that it doesn't burn. Jax came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed the side of my head and sighed. I smiled and after two minutes I pulled out the popcorn. I placed it on the counter and turned around to face Jax. He kissed me softly and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jax grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. It wasn't a rough grab, though. He slowly had pulled me closer to him and it made my heart swell. 

"Dakota?" I pulled and looked into his eyes.

"Yes?" Jax moved my hair from my neck and my heart was starting to race. I really hope he's going to do what I think he's going to do.

"Do you mind if at some point tonight I mark you?" I smiled wide and nodded furiously. Jax laughed and I did the same. Jax walked away and grabbed a bowl for the popcorn and I grabbed the bag. We walked to the living room and decided to turn on another movie. I cuddled into his side and Jax wrapped his arm around me. I smiled as we watched the scary movie he put in. It was called A Quiet Place. It seemed pretty good so far. 

I didn't understand what was happening at first, but when things started to get explained I understood. I jumped a couple of times, especially when I saw the creatures that were killing everyone. I squealed and hid my face in Jax's chest as he laughed at how scared I was.

"Dakota, baby, It's just a movie." Jax chuckled and I hit him.

"It's scary," I mumbled and he chuckled before kissing the top of my head. I felt my heart soar and started to fall asleep. I heard the tv had been turned off, and I looked at Jax. He put the bowl in the kitchen and came back to me. He kissed my forehead and carried me bridal style to his bedroom. To our bedroom. That thought made me really happy and I smiled as I laid my head on his chest. He laid me down on his bed and I sat up. Jax grabbed a pair of boxers from his drawer and went into the bathroom to change. A little part of me was upset that he didn't get changed in front of me. I blushed from that thought and rubbed my face.

I had nothing to change into, but I was more than comfortable with just sleeping in my bra and panties. I took off my clothes and got underneath the covers. As soon as I was settled under the blankets, Jax came out and saw my clothes on the floor. He looked a little confused and I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes. I could still feel his stare and I heard his thunderous footsteps come over to the bed. My eyes shot open as I felt a cold breeze from the blankets being ripped off me. I heard him growl and his eyes were black from lust. I shivered and had to squeeze my thighs a little to help my slight throb between my legs. Jax growled and I grew confused. 

"I can smell your arousal, Dakota." My eyes went wide as I covered my face. Jax grabbed my hands and pinned them next to my head. I gasped as he laid on top of me. I bit my lip lightly and tried as hard as I could to suppress my moan.

"Don't cover yourself in front of me." It sounded like an order and it was probably the sexiest thing I had ever heard come from him besides his deep growls. Jax growled again and he was breathing heavily. I kissed him and sucked on his bottom lip. Jax bit mine and I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped me.

"Jax," I moaned as he kissed down my jawline and neck. He found my sweet spot and my hips unintentionally bucked upward and Jax growled as he started to grind on me. I lost my breath, but I had enough to say one thing.

"Mark me."