18. i got you

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any parts of Teen Wolf or its plot or characters

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any parts of Teen Wolf or its plot or characters. I do not own Derek Hale. However I do own Skylar McCall and some of the things that come along with her plot (Like Harv & Kelly's, etc.).

☽❁☾

"How do you know?" I ask my brother, sounding frantic. Allison showing up is one of the worst things that could happen. She can't find out about any of this or we risk her finding out about Scott. And if she finds out, there's a good chance it'll lead to her father finding out.

"Because I just do, okay? Call her. Now," Scott orders. I take my phone out of my pocket and he snatches it from me, finding Allison's contact and calling her.

"You know, she could just have a popular ringtone," I suggest, earning a look that says shut up from my brother.

"No, it's me. Where are you?" Scott answers, gripping my phone so tightly that I worry about it having the same fate as his. "Where are you right now?"

Scott tells her to meet us at the lobby, because apparently he was right. She's at the school with us—with the alpha. We burst through the lobby doors, spotting her jogging towards us.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott asks, the three of us consistently looking around for signs of the alpha.

"Because you asked me to," she answers, her cheeks flushed.

"I asked you to?" he questions. Allison holds up her phone, letting us read a message she received.

Meet me at the school. URGENT -Scott

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" she asks timidly, looking scared out of her mind—which she should be. The alpha wanted her here for a reason, and that reason can't be anything good.

"Because I didn't," Scott admits.

"Did you drive here?" I realize, and the pale girl turns to me.

"Jackson did," she answers.

"Jackson's here too?"

"And Lydia. What's going on?"

Stiles' face drops when she says Lydia's here too. For once, I feel for him. I know exactly what is going through his mind currently, that type of worry. It's exactly how I feel whenever Derek is in trouble. But now, I just feel defeated. Derek is not okay. I don't know if he's dead, but I know he's not okay. Allison's phone rings again, echoing through the otherwise silent school. The alpha has us now.

"Who sent this text?" Allison demands. Scott opens his mouth but doesn't know how to answer, so she sighs and answers her phone. "Where are you?"

The doors click open and I spin, my mind automatically thinking it's the alpha. Instead, Lydia and Jackson walk through, looking irritated.