Treaty

Ais is up. Jacob smiles as he reads the text sent by parasite - 2 as saved by him.

Finally, he thinks.

"Dad! Aisling is awake." Jacob can't brush off his huge grin, shouting.

Getting up from his bed, he quickly puts on a shirt and heads out.

"Jacob!" A booming voice calls him as he gets out of the house.

Sam shows up, alone.

"Today, we will fight. Against the Cullens. They broke the treaty as they turned Aisling." Sam declares.

"She was dying. We had to save her. We couldn't let her die." Jacob argues, his jaw clenching.

"And let her live to let others die. Newborns cannot control themselves. She will feed. Maybe not today, maybe not tommorow. But who's to say about the next century."

"I will stand next to her and I will be the one to protect her and guide her."

"You will fight with us against the Cullens." Sam looks menancingly at him.

"No! I am the grandson of Ephraim Black, the grandson of the chief. I wasn't born to follow you or anyone else." Jacob shouts, fuming with rage, sprinting towards his bike.

-

Jacob gets off his bike, not hesitating to park it properly, running into the house.

"You're here. Aisling is outside with Edward." Esme opens the door.

"Thank you." He says and walks over to the woods, looking for her.

He hears a slight snap of a twig and sees her and Edward.

It's like he sees her for the first time.

The sun hits her face, illuminating her cheeks, giving it a slight glow.

It feels like his whole center shifted.
Towards her. She was like gravity pulling him onto her.

Jacob recollects what Sam told him about imprinting on Emily.

How he could be anything for her, a brother, protector, a lover, anything.
He looks over at her eyes looking straight at him. Her eyes held a colour of a faint red.
Suddenly, nothing mattered more than her.

"Ais." He says, walking over to her.

She runs over to him, crashing into his arms.

"Jake." She puts her arms around him, nearly choking him with her strength.

"You're really strong." Jacob chuckles.

Their lips connect and fireworks go off inside Jacob's stomach.

"I love you." He whispers, in between kisses.

Her body provides a sort of cool feeling to his body as he pulls her in closer.

"Wait. Do I smell?" Aisling asks, pulling away.

"What?" Jacob grins.

"You know the vampy smell." Aisling explains.

"Yeah. You smell like rotten fish." He teases, "You smell just fine." He assures her, his hands around her waist.

"You also smell pretty good to me. Not anything like wet dog actually." Aisling smiles.

A/N
Double update!