Happy

"Aisling." Bella stands up as Aisling comes inside the living room.

"I was so worried about you." Bella wraps her arms around Aisling's shoulders. Edward sits, his eyes not leaving them.

Aisling's body grows stiff as she breathes in the intoxicating smell of human blood.

"I'm sorry. I have to go." Aisling zooms out of the living room, outside.

Reaching the edge of the woods, she closes her eyes. Not hid by the trees, the sunlight makes her skin sparkle like crazy. However, she does not feel the warmth she felt before in the sun.

The hunger for blood almost blinds her as she shakily sits on the grass.
She hears a rustle and Jacob appears behind her, panting.
He sits beside her, putting his arm around her.

As she lays her head on her shoulder, warmth fills her body.

Jacob feels a cool feeling in his body, being next to her. A refreshing, much wanted coolness.
Hours slip by as they sit there, not talking much.

-

Emmett's nose twitches as the familiar dog smell reaches him. In a flash, he's in front of the door of his house, his eyes searching. His eyes finds a pack of werewolves advancing from the woods.

In a second, his whole family is beside him, a a line forming. 

"She was going to die." Edward calmly speaks, reading the alpha's mind.

"You have broken the most important rule of our treaty, don't turn anyone." Sam's thoughts are quickly read by Edward.

"She is a threat to what we were born to do. I'm sorry, it had to end this way. Give us the girl and we won't have to have an ugly fight." Sam and his pack lunges towards the clearing in front of the house.

"Never."

Snarling at them, the vampires slowly retreat back, ready to attack.

"Wait!" Jacob runs towards them, coming out from the woods.

"I imprinted on Aisling. It's our most absolute law that we don't harm whoever a werewolf imprints on." Jacob announces, standing in the lead of the formation.

The werewolves look at each other and slowly retreat one by one, leaving only the alpha back.

The alpha takes one last look at the family before turning back and running deep into the woods.

-

Edward takes his drink and sits next to Jacob.

The whole family is lazing around the living room. The T.V blares a football game where Emmett and Jasper support opposing teams. A lot of curse words leave Emmett's mouth as the opposing team scores a goal.

Aisling talks in hushed tones with Alice, something to do with a road trip.

"She's beautiful." Jacob smiles, looking at Aisling laugh.

"Keep her happy like that, will you? Cause if you won't, I'll kill you." Edward says.

Jacob scoffs, letting out a chuckle.

"I'll always keep her happy."