Chapter 2: Scars

-Aurora's POV-

I woke up with a killing headache. God, I hate hangovers. I just want to go back to sleep. But since I'm the Luna I have to go and start working.

In case you didn't know, the Luna is the top wolf, beside the Alpha. The Alpha has the most power, the Luna has just a little less than he does.
The Alpha is the leader of the pack, the one in control. But in my case, I'm the Luna and I haven't found my mate yet, so I'm the most powerful in the pack. I'm the Alpha Female.

A mate is like a soulmate. It's your other half. You instantly love them, it affects us due to the Moon Goddess creating it and placing and choosing the mate that goes with the other person.

The Moon Goddess is a goddess from above, no one has ever seen her, they've only read stories and heard stories about her from the elders. She plans everyone's future and plans everyone's mate.

I mind-linked Alex to meet me in my office to talk about pack problems.

Also, a mind-link is where we can communicate with others by talking in our heads, we can talk to our mates and the pack members.
Alex, is my beta, the second in command. He has authority, but has to listen to the alpha.
And the third in command is Tyler, he has some authority, but not a lot.

While I was working, I heard a knock on the door, I knew it was Alex, so I didn't bother asking who it was and told him to come in.
''You asked me to come?"
"Yes, Tyler mentioned yesterday that we have a meeting in the werewolves' government?''
''Yes, it's in two days''
"Oh okay''
Suddenly, there was a burning feeling on my leg. I looked at it, I had a very big scar. Alex looked at me with worry in his eyes.
''This is not normal, you're not healing like a normal werewolf'' Alex said
''It's nothing, I might have scratched it while coming in here''
''Yes, but it would've healed by now" he argued
"It's nothing, you're over reacting"
"Let's go to the pack doctor" he said
"No, let me continue my work"
"You're so stubborn"
"Shut up"

|LATER THAT DAY|

I felt something warm on my stomach, when I looked at it, it was the same scratch as the one on my leg.
And the same thing happened with my arm. The scars were changing into a moon form. It was painful as hell. I couldn't concentrate on my work, so I left the office and went to the living room to hang out with Emma.

I told her everything about the scars.
"It's not normal! You should do what Alex said and go to the pack doctor"
"They might disappear while I'm sleeping, besides I don't have time to this shit. I have an Alpha meeting to attend in two days and there's so many papers to sign and so many deals to do with other packs. And there has been so many rogues attacks, I need to stay alarmed."
"You're always thinking about pack stuff that you forget about yourself! If the scars don't disappear till tomorrow, you'll go to the pack doctor, end of discussion." Emma said
I rolled my eyes at her.

Tyler and Alex entered the room with a smile on their faces.
"Someone's happy" I said
"Hey love" Tyler said to Emma
She blushed at his comment.
'Ughhh, mates' I thought
'You're just jealous cause you want to find yours' Bella said
'I do want to find my mate, but I won't be blushing at every comment he throws'
'We'll see about that' she said
Just then, Tyler and Emma started making out.
'I definitely won't be doing this kind of things in front of people'
"Ewww, guys, go find a room for those things, I'm still an innocent little girl!!" I cried
Emma blushed furiously, Tyler rolled his eyes and Alex started laughing.
I turned on the TV and saw that there was Harry Potter, so I began watching it. And after half an hour Emma and Tyler were snoring so I decided to let sleep take over me.

-To be continued-

Heyy my beautiful readers. I hope you like the story so far, it will get more interesting in the next few chapters, I promise.
Please vote and comment
Also give me some ideas and some names for the characters
Buh-bye🙋🏻💓

Christina