Chapter 17: Answers

Xavier is still in the witch's house.

-Xavier's POV-

After Aurora and her pack members left, I went back to my office. I can't believe how the witch said that Aurora is the Moon's daughter so casually, she was so chill.
I really like Aurora. But can I take all responsibilities? We've never had a proper conversation without arguing. Will we really be happy together? Will we be always overwhelmed with the responsibilities? Did the Moon Goddess make a mistake when she made us mates?

I started working on the papers on my desk to get my mind off Aurora.

Suddenly, I get a mind-link from Aurora.
'There are rogues on your territory, I can see them from where I am. They are planning on doing something.' she said through the mind-link.
'I'm coming, don't move and don't attack them, they might be stronger than you. Where are you?' I said panicked
'North on your pack territory'
'Okay' I said and mind-linked Hunter, my third in command to meet me in front of the pack house to go to where Aurora is together.

After 2 minutes, he arrived and I followed Aurora's scent which was leading us to the north.

We found Aurora with a rogue underneath her. I smirked at my mate's power.

"Impressive" Hunter said

"You're good" I said proudly.

'Are you kidding me? She's amazing! She found three rogues that had masked their scents and killed them all in two minutes.' My wolf, Cameron said in my head

"What can I say? I have talent in my blood, it runs in the family." She said smirking back

"That's my Luna" I said smiling

"I'm not yours" She said, I stopped smiling at her comment, it annoyed the hell out of me when she says that she isn't my possession. SHE IS MINE!

"You are."

"I don't belong to anyone!"

"You d-" I kept arguing, but was cut off by Hunter.

"Okay, guys! Stop arguing like two teenage girls. You're seriously giving me a headache. Besides, the unconscious rogue might wake up and tell you to shut up because you're being annoying as hell."

We just stood there and glared at him.

"So Aurora, this is Hunter my third in command. And Hunter that's Aurora, my mate, Blue Moon's Pack Luna and your future Luna." I said breaking the uncomfortable silence. Aurora smiled and it was the prettiest smile I've ever seen.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Luna" Hunter said smiling.

"The pleasure is all mine. And don't call me Luna, I'm just Aurora. I don't like being called Luna, I feel old." She said. I didn't like this, he must respect her. He calls me Alpha, which means that he must call her Luna. We're equal. But let's not push the arguments further more. Like seriously, we're having arguments on everything.

They laughed.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm fine, I guess" She said with a smile, but I could still see the glint of sadness in her eyes. I smiled at her.

"Are you coming with us? We'll try to get some answers out of this rogue." I asked her.

"No, I have to go, it was nice to see you. And tell me what happens with the rogue." She said and walked back home.

"She's gorgeous" Hunter said when she walked away.

"She is" I said imagining her face in my head and smiling. Am I bipolar? Thirteen minutes ago I was thinking about not accepting her as my mate, and now I'm daydreaming about her. This girl got me crazy.

"Let's get the rogue to the cells and see if he'll give us some informations" Hunter said and picked the unconscious rogue off the floor. He started walking towards the pack house. So I followed him.

When we arrived to the pack house, I ordered two Warriors to put silver chains around his neck and paws.

I felt a sad feeling coming from the mind-link, as if someone was feeling hurt or scared, I just couldn't get my hand on whom this person was. Mehh, it might be a little girl playing hide-and-seek with her brother and scared to have chosen the wrong place to hide.
I was still in the cells, waiting for the rogue to wake up. After 15 minutes, he was still unconscious, so I just got off the chair and went to him and slapped him hard on his face. He woke up panicked and started to look around, after a few seconds, realization downed on him and he knew what happened to him to find himself in the cells.

"Talk" I said, although I knew he wasn't going to say anything that easily.
He didn't respond.
"I said TALK" I said in my Alpha voice.
He still didn't say anything, he didn't even flinch at my tone.
I slapped him "who are you?"
"Kevin"
"What were you doing on my territory?" I asked
He didn't answer.
"Bring me a silver bat" I ordered the guards on the cell's door.
They went hurriedly and then came back with army gloves that is silver proof and a bat.
The bat is something made with silver and it looks so much like a baseball bat (It's not an actual bat 🦇)

They gave me the gloves and I put them on, then I took the bat from their hands.
"Will you talk without torture or I have to torture you to get the words out of your mouth?"
He didn't answer.
"Very well" I said and slammed the bat hard on his back. He started whining.
"What were you doing on my territory?" I asked
"Nothing" He answered in pain
I put the bat on his neck.
"We were planning how to attack your pack and Aurora's"
"Why?"
"Because we want to end all the packs. Every wolf belonging to a pack shall join us and be a rogue or die."
"Why do you want all the wolves to be rogues?" I asked confused
"We have a leader. He wanted to be an Alpha, but someone related to him got the Alpha name from his parents. He wants to take revenge, by taking down all the Alphas. He's the leader of all the creatures: Rogues, Witches, vampires, Dewend. Soon, he'll get the bane of Alpha of mermaids and leopards." He said proudly. This got me on my nerves.
"Who's your leader?" I yelled pushing the bat further on his neck
"Someone that belongs to a pack"
Then, I heard a gun being shot, and in less than a second a silver bullet entered the rogues body.
I turned around and saw Hunter holding the gun
"Why the hell did you do that?!" I yelled
"He had to die and it was enough with the torture. If your father gets to know about what happened with him, you'll be in trouble."
"Even, we could have taken the answers from him than kill him."
He just turned on his heels and left the cell.
"You will not walk away when i
I talk to you"
"Calm the fuck down and then talk to me"
"you don't got to tell me what to do" I said and ran up to him to have a battle.
I howled at his neck but he turned away and brushed me off. Then he came up to me and scratched my neck. I ran and tackled him to the ground.
"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS" Alexandra came from the doors and yelled "Calm down both of you."
We both looked at her, she had an angered look on her face.
"Hunter up to your room. NOW!" She said still yelling.
"Xavier, go to your office, I'll follow in a few minutes" she said and walked away. I glared at Hunter, he just looked down ashamed.

-To Be Continued-

Heyy, beautiful readers!
How are y'all?
Thank you so much for 1.46k readers, I'm really grateful for all the support.
Sorry for not updating on Saturday and Sunday.
I'll be updating another chapter later today or tomorrow as an apology for not updating in the weekend.
I had a lot of exams and I was under a lot of pressure.
Anyways, I love you all so much.
Enjoy this chapter.
Also, the media doesn't have to do anything with the chapter, I just love this song and I wanted to share it with you.
Vote and comment, please.
~1411~

Christina