Chapter 25

-Aurora's POV-

I woke up in Xavier's arms, I looked up at him and saw him looking back at me.

"Good morning, sunshine." He said in a raspy voice. His hair was messed up, which made me want to run my hand through it. How can someone look this sexy, in the morning?

"Hey, handsome." I said in a sleepy voice.

I loved the feeling of being in his arms. I felt so warm and safe. I wished this moment lasted forever.

"Breakfast is ready!" someone yelled from downstairs.

"We should probably head down" I said with a yawn.

Xavier chuckled and got out of bed. He took a shirt and some shorts from the closet. Alexandra sent them from his pack because he told her that he'll be staying here for a couple of days, Alexandra is taking care of the pack now.

I headed to the bathroom with some clothes in my hands.

When I finished, I headed out and found Xavier waiting for me on the bed. His eyes lit up when they landed on me. He took my hand in his and leaded us to the kitchen to eat with everyone.

I decided what I'm going to do about what Henry said. I just don't want to remind everyone about it. Let's enjoy life and be happy while we still can.

I didn't actually do anything that day, we just hung out at the house and I got to know more things about Xavier.  The more I heard abiut this man, the more I got more attached to him.

I know I shouldn't develop feelings towards him because I'm not staying here, but I can't help it. He's my mate after all, my soulmate.

Emma was sad, I could sense it. I just don't know what I can do to help my pack. I must give myself to Henry. He just wants me because he wants to stay the one with the most power.
It's sad, I actually considered him like my father.

I think, you don't truly know a person until the road gets rocky.

Henry said that I have two days to give myself up, so I still have till tomorrow noon. It will probably be my end. I'm gonna miss everyone, but hey, I'll be in my parents side. I have to give the Alpha name to someone. I'm really worried about Xavier.

I'm currently taking a shower. Xavier's waiting for me outside.

I finished and wrapped myself in a towel and headed outside. Xavier's eyes turned forest green when they landed on me. I ran to my wardrobe and changed my clothes. When I finished I came back to the room.

"Let's get some rest, tomorrow is gonna be a hard day" Xavier said
I nodded
"You're not giving yourself up, right?" He asked
I avoided making eye contact with him
"Please don't. Look, we can make a deal with him, I can give myself. Or, we can make sure that no one knows about you being the Moon's daughter. Or, or-" He was talking with tears in his eyes. He looked like a puppy that lost his chew pet.
I cut him off "It's fine, really."
He shook his head "I feel so vulnerable, I can't even protect my mate." He said with tears in his eyes.

I grabbed his face and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. I kissed with all my might, all my life. He rolled us over, so he was on top of me and started placing soft, wet kisses on my jaw and neck. He stopped and started kissing on the spot that sent vibrations, tingles, sparks, fireworks when he touched, where he must mark me. I know I shouldn't let him mark me, because he'll be even more broken when I leave him, but I can't help it.

His smell. His voice. His eyes. His hair. Him.

I think... I think I'm in love with this man. He's my bestfriend. He's my hero. He's my strength. He's my love. He's my life. He's my heart. He's mine. He's my everything.

He looked at me with pleading eyes, asking me if he could mark me. I nodded with all my energy. I felt his teeth sink in my skin. I moaned loudly, the burning feeling turned immediately to pleasure. Then he licked the spot where he had marked me. Bella was dancing happily in my head. He laid beside me in bed and put my head on his chest and held me close to him by my waist.
"Get some sleep, you'll probably going ti be tired after this" He said with love lacing on his tongue.

Before I knew it, I fell into a very deep and comfortable sleep.

-To be Continued-

Heyoo folks,
How are you?
I'm so happy today! I don't even know why.
Today was the first day if school after the holidays. School sucked. We had maths on the first period. Then two hours of sports.
This was a short chapter, but I do like it. It's my favorite chapter so far.
Please vote and comment.
This story is #532 in werewolf. I believe that we can get it to #490.
There's two more chapters before the prologue.
Tell me your ideas about what should happen in the rest of the story.
Love you all.

Christina❤️