Chapter 15: Long Time No See

-Aurora's POV-

After calming down, Xavier went back to his pack. I decided to go on a run, it's the only thing that can calm me right now.

I put some spare clothes in a bag, and headed to the forest.

When I arrived, I shifted to my wolf and started running. I loved how my paws made sounds when they touched the ground. I loved the feeling of the breeze passing by me. I loved breathing the fresh air. It cool me down.

I kept running till I arrived the end of our territory. Xavier's territory was in front of me. I saw a brown wolf moving between the bushes. It didn't have a scent of a warrior nor a wolf belonging to a pack. So this was a rogue. It didn't have a scent at all. I decided to surpass the limits and entered his territory. If someone caught me, I'd have an explanation as to why I'm in another territory.

I walked silently in the direction where the rogue went and saw that he had some company. There was two other rogues with him. I mind-linked Xavier to follow my scent in the forest. I knew he was going to take long, but the rogues were planning on doing something, I had to kill them before they start moving.

I ran out of the bushes and bit a rogue's neck killing him. Now I had two more rogues to kill, easy. One ran up to me smirking, I moved out of his way so he missed me. Then I ran up and scratched his leg with my long nails, he couldn't run as fast as before. I took this as an opportunity and attacked him, and he died.
"Who's the one smirking now, huh?" I said smirking (don't ask how it's possible to smirk in a wolf form)
The last one looked at me with fear. And started running as fast as he could. But I wasn't going to get out of this alive. I swore to kill them all. I started running after him, and with my Alpha speed, I captured him and knocked his head to the ground, so he was unconscious.
'He might give us some information' Bella said in my head.
'Yep' I said

Then Xavier came with another mystery man. I assumed he was his third in command or head warrior because he had biceps and he was tall.

"Impressive" The mystery guy said.
Xavier just smirked.
"You're good" Xavier said.
"What can I say? I have talent in my blood, it runs in the family." I said smirking
"That's my Luna" Xavier said
"I'm not yours" I said, his smile disappeared.
"You are."
"I don't belong to anyone!"
"You d-" Xavier kept arguing, but was cut off by the mystery guy.
"Okay, guys! Stop arguing like two teenagers. You're seriously giving me a headache. Besides, the unconscious rogue might wake up and tell you to shut up because you're being annoying as hell."
We just stood there and glared at him.
"So Aurora, this is Hunter my third in command. And Hunter that's Aurora, my mate, Blue Moon's Pack Luna and your future Luna." Xavier said breaking the silence.
I smiled at how he introduced me to him.
"It's a pleasure meeting you Luna" Hunter said smiling.
"The pleasure is all mine. And don't call me Luna, I'm just Aurora. I don't like being called Luna, I feel old." I said.
They laughed.
"So how are you feeling?" Xavier asked me.
"I'm fine, I guess" I said.
He smiled at me.
"Are you coming with us? We'll try to get some answers out of this rogue." Xavier asked.
"No, I have to go, it was nice to see you. And tell me what happens with the rogue." I said and walked back home.
I was walking peacefully, I knew no rogue would even try to attack me if he saw what happened to the others. I have the power of an Alpha after all.
I felt something moving in the bushes, but I just brushed it off, I thought it was the breeze moving between the trees.
(She's in human form now)
I continued my walk till I heard wolf whistles, I looked around me and sniffed the air but there wasn't anything other than trees. I kept walking in a more rapid pace. I was so scared.
"Aurora, Aurora, Aurora, Auroraaaa, what a royal name." I heard someone saying with a rythme from a tree. I looked at it, but there was nothing.
"Who is there?" I said trying to sound not scared.
"Your worst nightmare" He said back and jumped out of the bushes.
"Long time no see, huh?" He smirked

All the memories came back to me, my parents death, my cousin's and all the sad memories. How I was with my parents in my room, and I started crying to get some candies. My parents were tired of my whining and decided to go to the mall and buy some. On our way there, rogues attacked us. They were attacking me, so dad and mom tried to protect me, but the number of the rogues was too much for just two Alphas. A rogue howled at my father from behind him and bit him on the neck, I'll never forget the rogues face, and it was him, he was in front of me. As soon as they died, the beta came with many warriors and they killed the rogues and kept me safe. But it was too late for my parents. They had already died. It was all my fault, if I didn't whine to get candies, we wouldn't have gone.

The rogue that killed my parents was in front of me.
Like seriously guys, what would you do if you were me?

I stayed glued to the ground. Too shocked to move. My breath was caught in my throat.
How was he still alive? The warriors killed all the rogues. Besides the warriors were surrounding the pack to make sure that all the rogues die and none of them escape.
Besides, how did they know that I'd be coming from the packs' meeting in the same day? How did Justin was my cousin?
There was only one explanation. There was someone in the pack that's betraying us.
Suddenly twenty-one rogue got out of the bushes and the trees and surrounded me.
There was no way I could beat them, they were too much, besides, I was still shocked. Then one came up to me and said "it's either we do it the easy way or the hard way. You're coming with us."
I growled at him and went to punch him, but he immediately caught my wrist.
"The hard way" he said with a smirk.
(The rogues were also in their human form)
Then someone came from behind me and held my other wrist and put a napkin in my face. I tried as mush as I can not to breathe. But, I couldn't hold it anymore and I finally breathed. Darkness started taking over me.

-To be continued-

Heyy my beautiful readers,
How are you all?
I updated!!
I'll be updating another chapter in a couple of days.
Anyways, thank you all for the support! This story is now #797 in all the werewolf stories! I'm really happy.
Vote and comment please.

Christina