Chapter 22

-XAVIER'S POV-

We mind-linked Alex half an hour ago and he said that he's preparing the warriors.
I can't get out of this cell, I broke the chains but I can't break the silver door. I don't have that much energy anymore because my wolf has been away for a long time from his mate, and he can't sense her.
"Wait! Aurora came back to the pack! They are coming here right now. Alex just mind-linked me" Tyler said with excitement
I jumped at the mention of my mate's name
"And..."
"What is it?"
"Aurora was unreachable because she lost her wolf..." Tyler looked at the ground with sadness in his eyes.
"What?!" Cameron said out loud and my eyes transformed to that forest green color.
"Calm down" Tyler said
"How the fuck do you want me to calm down!" Cameron was fully in control now "I fucking lost my mate!" He said with rage "I'm gonna kill everyone that's involved in this, everyone"

"What's going on in here" A wizard entered the room with a smirk
"That's none of your fucking business" I spit out
"Hahaha" He said, typical bitch witch, only it's a guy "you know that you're under my control, right?"
"I'm not, I don't take orders from mutts"
"What did you just say?" He said
"That I don't take ord-" I said
"I know what you said! How dare you!"
"It's the truth" I shrugged
I looked towards Tyler and he was shaking his head.
The wizard went over to the wall and pushed his hand on a red button. A gray gas started getting out of a hole in the roof.
Wolf bane
I felt Tyler tense a bit when he smelled the bane.
"I saw you broke the chains, so, this will keep you weak."
"You're pathetic. You want me to be weak to fight with me afterwards" I said
He just shook his head and went away.
"What were you thinking, we barely have chances to get out alive"

'Don't let Aurora come with you here, she's weak without her wolf' I mind-linked Alexandra
'I don't think she'll accept'
'It's an order' I said and blocked her out.

-AURORA'S POV-

"Look guys" I said talking to all my pack "You go running, I can't shift, I'll go by helicopter because it's faster than the car and faster than running in my human form"
They all nodded
I saw Alexandra whispering something in Alex's ear. I smiled at them and turned around to leave.
"Wait, Aurora!" I heard Alex yelling
"Yes?"
"I-I think you should stay here because it's not safe for you without a wolf, and they are after you now because you killed their Leader"
"There's no way you're going to save Xavier without me"
"Look, I really mean it as a brother, if we go with you, we'll be worried about having you hurt. And you can keep an eye on the warriors that are staying here in our absence"
"talking about packs, what's happening with Xavier's pack, they have no leader, Hunter is a traitor, Xavier's Kidnapped and Alexandra's with us"
"They know about this and they are coming with us, we go to war together, and if one of us fall, we'll fall together."
"Oh, okay. Anyways let's go." I said
"Aurora, you're staying here"
"I'm not"
"Look, you're wasting our time. Xavier and Tyler are both in danger. So stop being so stubborn and stay here"
I shut my mouth and stayed, preparing a plan in my head
"Okay, go on, I'll wait for you here" I said
"Bye Aurora" Alexandra yelled
"Stay safe, I'm waiting for your mind-link." I yelled after her

After they left, I told an Omega to call the helicopter section and tell them to prepare an helicopter.
I went to our warrior's room and took a knife, a bomb, a gun, a bullet proof suit and everything else I'll need.
I went to my room and put the suit and then went the roof
I found one of our three helicopters turned on.
I went inside it and ordered the driver to go to where all the pack was going.
He flew in the air and headed in the direction where Xavier and Tyler are located.

After thirteen minutes or so, we arrived to our location. I put the gun in my pocket with two blades and knifes in my shoes. And I put other things too.

I walked towards the house and started walking around it, trying to find an entrance. I finally found a window that I could pass in.
I broke the glass and entered calmly, making sure to make no sound.

I penetrated in the house and followed Tyler's scent.
I arrived to a corridor full of cells and I knew that Xavier and Tyler were located in one of these. 
I heard a groan, it seemed like someone was in pain.

The more I walked in the corridor, the more the wolf bane's smell started getting stronger, and the grunts and groans started getting louder.

I finally arrived in front of the cell. I could see Tyler and Xavier with two other people. It was obvious that these people were torturing them. 
Rage started building up in me. Xavier looked in my direction, he could sense me. I smiled at him reassuringly but he looked at me with panic and worry in his eyes and he shook his head. He quickly moved his gaze from me to not let the people see me.

Suddenly, I felt a hand catch my wrist with so much force that blood might stop passing in them and he held my mouth shut with the other hand.

"We have a new visitor, she's back!!!" He said with venom dripping from his words.

-To Be Continued-

Hehee, cliffhanger *evil laugh*

How are you all?

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO DAYS! And I got  to 4K readers!

Thanks for the support <3

Please vote and comment.

Christina