Chapter 11: Weird

-Aurora's POV-

Henry started looking at my scars.

"This is not normal, last time I heard about things like those was when I talked with our witch, and she said it can happen if the girl is-" Henry froze

Then he ran out of the room.

Xavier stood there, confused, as to why did Henry run out of the room. After a few seconds, he woke out of his trance and ran after him. I got out of bed and ran after them as well.

We followed Henry's sent which led to his office, he was talking to someone on the phone. He looked panicked.

We sat down and waited for him to finish his call.

After 3 minutes he finished talking and turned to us.
"So what do you want" He asked us coolly.
I looked at him with disbelief. Like really bro?
"We were actually wondering how you built this desk... Say what the fuck got you that much surprised in the room that you had to run out of it!" I yelled.
"You will NOT be speaking to me like that" Henry replied with anger.
"Just tell me what is happening, you can't just leave without telling me. This is my body, my life and my problems so tell me what you were thinking about."
"That's none of your business, I wasn't thinking about your scars, I just remembered that I had an appointment with a witch" Henry said.
I knew he was lying, but I had no other choice other than to shut up and forget about it. He's the master of Alphas after all. He must be respected.

I barked out of the office with Xavier hot on my heels.

"What are you going to do?" Xavier asked.
"I'm going back to my pack since the weather is nice. And I'll search everywhere"
I knew Xavier wanted me to go to his pack with him, but he won't ask me because we still didn't solve the argument and I'm still mad at him.

And with that I hugged him and said goodbye and left to Alex's room.

When I arrived, I entered without even knocking and saw him kissing his mate on the couch.

I moved around the room, and they still hadn't noticed me. So I went behind the couch. And screamed "BOOO". Alex jumped in surprise and his mate couldn't suppress the scream that escaped her lips.
"Oh god, that was so funny" I said between laughter
"Was not" Alex said glaring at me
"You should have seen your faces" I said, still laughing hysterically.
"You're so annoying, you ruined the moment" he said
I still couldn't stop laughing having the image of their faces in my head.

After 5 minutes, my laughter started dying down, I know that it's weird to be in a good mood after what happened. But believe me, I love seeing people startled. Besides, I'm not the type to always stay angry.
"So, we have to go back to the pack house. Will your mate..." I said remembering if anyone had ever mentioned her name.
"Alexandra" she said with a smile.
"Oh, right, Alexandra, I'm Aurora. Will Alexandra be coming with us to the pack?" I asked
"Of course" Alex replied happily
"No, actually, I can't, I have a pack to lead, I'm a beta." She said sadly
"Oh..." Alex said with clear sadness.
"You're a beta?" I said with surprise, that's the first time that I see a girl as a beta. I know that I'm the only girl as an Alpha but the pack can get anyone from the family that can be trusted enough to be a beta.
"Yeah" she said smiling
"Well you're the perfect couple." I said laughing "Alex and Alexandra, both betas of different packs, mates."
They smiled at me
"Which pack may I ask?"
"Red blood pack" She said
"Wow, we'll be meeting soon again." I said. I didn't want to tell her about me being her Alpha's mate since he might want to tell her himself
"I hope so"
"It was a pleasure meeting you Alexandra" I said
"the pleasure is all mine" She said with a smile.
(They seem to be smiling a lot. Lol)
Alex kissed Alexandra, and they promised each other's to meet in a restaurant or a cafe every week.

And with that we left and started our long ride.
"I've got another scar on my back" I told him, breaking the comfortable silence.
"Really!? Did you tell Henry or Xavier about it?" he asked
"Well I got it while I was with Xavier. Then he called Henry and told him. When Henry saw my scars, he was surprised, and he froze. Then left to his office. When we followed him, he lied saying that he had just remembered that he had an important meeting and said that what he was thinking about was none of my business"
"Weird"
"Yeah"
"what are you going to do about it" He asked
"I'm gonna search all the books, even if it takes years because what he was thinking of seems to be important." I replied
"So tell me about your mate, Alexandra, she seems to be nice" I said changing the subject.
"Yeah, she's perfect. She's too cute for her own good. She's small, shy, smart, kind, beautiful-" he began
"Heyy! I only asked a question to get a simple answer, not a whole paragraph." I cut him off
"Well she can't be described in just one sentence." He said with a smile
I was so happy for him. And was happy that my mate's beta was my beta's mate. No, I mean my beta's mate is my mate's beta. Wait, what? Oh, it's the same thing.

"So have you talked to Tyler since we left?" I asked him
"Yes, I did." Alex said
"Did anything happen? Any attack?"
"No"
"Did they find a rogue again?"
"Nope, he said everything was fine and not to worry"
"well I hope so"

The rest of the ride was quiet, me and Alex made a few little talks.

-To Be Continued-

Hey guys,
I updated. Yayyy. Haha
That's the longest chapter I've ever written, I know it's kinda short, but it's a record for me ~1060 words~
So I hope you liked it. I'll post another one in a few days.
Please vote and comment.
Love you♥️

Christina